Anti-Obama GI's Afghan Orders Revoked

U

UAL_TECH

Anti-Obama GI's Afghan Orders Revoked

The attorney representing an Army major fighting deployment to Afghanistan because he believes Barack Obama is not legally his commander-in-chief is declaring victory after the Soldier's orders were revoked yesterday.

Taitz has been leading an effort to have Obama release a so-called "vault copy" of his birth certificate showing he was born in Hawaii. While the birth certificate that Obama released previously showed he was born in Hawaii, Taitz and others -- who have been dubbed "birthers" for their passionate doubt of Obama's citizenship -- believe it's a phony.

Taitz claims she has 170 service members who have joined her legal battle against Obama.

Taitz filed Cook's case in U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Georgia on July 8, according to the Columbus Ledger-Enquirer. In the lawsuit, she told the court that Cook does not believe Obama is a natural-born U.S. citizen, and so cannot serve as president and commander-in-chief.

:shock:

Cpl. Benjamin S. Kopp
Capt. Mark R. McDowell
Capt. Thomas J. Gramith
Sgt. 1st Class Jason J. Fabrizi
Sgt. Michael W. Heede Jr.
Staff Sgt. David S. Spicer
Staff Sgt. Eric J. Lindstrom
Lance Cpl. Pedro A. Barboza Flores
Master Sgt. Jerome D. Hatfield
Cpl. Matthew R. Lembke
Spc. Joshua R. Farris
Lance Cpl. Roger G. Hager
Master Sgt. John E. Hayes
Spc. Christopher M. Talbert
Sgt. Brock H. Chavers
Capt. Mark A. Garner
Pfc. Nicolas H. J. Gideon
Spc. Chester W. Hosford
Spc. Issac L. Johnson
Petty Officer 2nd Class Tony Michael Randolph
2nd Lt. Derwin I. Williams
Pfc. Justin A. Casillas
Pfc. Aaron E. Fairbairn
Spc. Gregory J. Missman
Sgt. Michael C. Roy
Aviation Ordnanceman Airman Darren Ethan Tate

This is the list of US servicemen KIA in Afghanistan in the month of July. These are the people we should be talking about. Not some major who's a disgrace to the uniform who is obviously playing a sick game. What the military should do is recall him to active duty and hand him a set of orders to Afghanistan. When he refuses put a set of cuffs on the major, court martial him, strip him of all rank and then throw him in the brig.

why because he dares to question your beloved messiahs right to be POTUS?

maybe your boy should produce the certificate if he can then problem solved :rolleyes:

Cpl. Benjamin S. Kopp
Capt. Mark R. McDowell
Capt. Thomas J. Gramith
Sgt. 1st Class Jason J. Fabrizi
Sgt. Michael W. Heede Jr.
Staff Sgt. David S. Spicer
Staff Sgt. Eric J. Lindstrom
Lance Cpl. Pedro A. Barboza Flores
Master Sgt. Jerome D. Hatfield
Cpl. Matthew R. Lembke
Spc. Joshua R. Farris
Lance Cpl. Roger G. Hager
Master Sgt. John E. Hayes
Spc. Christopher M. Talbert
Sgt. Brock H. Chavers
Capt. Mark A. Garner
Pfc. Nicolas H. J. Gideon
Spc. Chester W. Hosford
Spc. Issac L. Johnson
Petty Officer 2nd Class Tony Michael Randolph
2nd Lt. Derwin I. Williams
Pfc. Justin A. Casillas
Pfc. Aaron E. Fairbairn
Spc. Gregory J. Missman
Sgt. Michael C. Roy
Aviation Ordnanceman Airman Darren Ethan Tate

This is the list of US servicemen KIA in Afghanistan in the month of July. These are the people we should be talking about. Not some major who's a disgrace to the uniform who is obviously playing a sick game. What the military should do is recall him to active duty and hand him a set of orders to Afghanistan. When he refuses put a set of cuffs on the major, court martial him, strip him of all rank and then throw him in the brig.

I agree! That's why I find this so disturbing.

B) xUT

This is kind of interesting.

Barack Obama could have squashed this whole issue with a response to the lawsuit. However he chose not to, fueling further speculation as to the validity of his birth certificate and eligibility to serve as President

One has to ask WHY?

Because he doesn't want to lower himself to same level as those Birthers.

How do you explain not only the written hospital record but the birth announcement in the newspaper? Link

Wow..................that looks like a highly reputable site........................wonder if Acorn runs it ! :shock:

I can provide an "Official, Notorized" birth certificate.................immediately !

Why can't the POTUS?

Jon Stewart had an 8 1/2 minute piece on this. While he is a comedian, he hit all the high points of the dispute, including Lou Dobb's fill-in host, Kitty Pilgrim. who appears at about the 4 minute mark of the piece and basically factually debunks the whole story. You can find the piece here on Salon.com. Stewart to Dobbs: "Do you even watch CNN?". Alternatively you can find another article from the non-partisan FactCheck.Org that gives you all the information. Link

Or you can ignore the evidence and believe what you wish.

I read J. Edger Hoovers Bio when it came out in the Readers Digest Condensed Books.
Hoover had no Birth Cert. either. Several years into his reign, he had one made up.
I also bet other persons,elected officials included had no such document. Maybe even a president or two or three or more. A birth Cert. is considered the most reliable form of proof. A DD 214 is another. I also bet sworn statements serve.
The Birth Cert. is a non issue, as far as I am concerned. It does serve one purpose, one not so obvious.

Here are two examples.

Jane Fonda's expatates in North Vietnam should have earned her a prison sentence. She did not get one. But here activities searved as a rally point for gun owners everywhere. She became a "Hate". A focus of hostilities. It ended up serving the intrests of the right wing allowing her to run free, speaking out against everything right wing. The only persons paying any attention were leftist nuts. The kind of nuts who bomb abortion clinics, releast lab rats into the sewers and rally around anti gun protests. Incidently, I belive, every time Fonda held one of her gun turn ins, she got one or two broken guns to show for her troubles.

The birth Cert issue is a major focus on most right wing propaganda such as talk radio, internet forums, and the issue draws heated debate. Most of the persons making an issue focus heavily upon it, and many go as far as calling the Obamabation a Commie Spy. Really, nutty stuff. Kind of almost serving the Democrats purpose by allowing all the world to see just how nutty the persons are, making an issue on an obviously non issue.

During Clinton's Reign, FEMA essentially put out of business many so called "Well Regulated Militas" (Read KLUNKERS) and Aux Police Squads, forcing these right wing extremists into other activities to rationalize their existance. When an emergency occured in one of these areas, deputized government employees stepped in to handle it. No more armed bands of nuts, roaming the countrysides and streets, dispencing gang justice. National Guard and temporarly assigned cops from other areas arrested these "Militamen" on sight. The status quo was no more.

Up sprang publications, usually exterme in nature, with a call to arms. I have looked at them and found a few to instruct the reader to exicute persons. And who was at gun shows, selling these pamphlets whose origens were unknown? I mean, Who was in charge of printing them, and decided the content of them,making them as extreme as possible, so only nuts would fall in line? Who do we all know, sat in a booth, selling these rags. Tim Mcveigh. Who printed the rags? Maybe agents of the Clinton admin, making sure gun entheasuets were tagged as dangerous nuts and stayed that way, by creating evidence of such. Maybe, if the Clinton White House did authorized said campaign, then Mcveigh, reading and beliving the nonsence written in said pamphlets, went out and bombed a federal building. We all know he actually belived the crap written in the crap he sold at gun shows. Who owned the printing presses that printed them?

The Obambanation is making sure the non issue of a birth cert remains an issue , so the ignorant have a rally point, and all of the world to see just how nutty are those who rally around that silly non issue.

I have an issue for you. I went the the White House Website. I did not see in a list of issues, gun control. The site provided a way to ask questions. I asked if gun control was or was not an issue, and if an issue, why it was hidden. I marked "Responce Required", and sent it. This I did two weeks ago. I have yet to recieve my required responce.

Silence. Just like the silence we hear on the Birth Cert. "Issue".

I belive the Obambination has a hidden gun control issue. But that is just me.

If you define "guns" to include assault weapons I might agree with you. If you define "guns" to not include assault weapons I would probably disagree with you.

I read J. Edger Hoovers Bio when it came out in the Readers Digest Condensed Books.
Hoover had no Birth Cert. either. Several years into his reign, he had one made up.
I also bet other persons,elected officials included had no such document. Maybe even a president or two or three or more. A birth Cert. is considered the most reliable form of proof. A DD 214 is another. I also bet sworn statements serve.
The Birth Cert. is a non issue, as far as I am concerned. It does serve one purpose, one not so obvious.

Here are two examples.

Jane Fonda's expatates in North Vietnam should have earned her a prison sentence. She did not get one. But here activities searved as a rally point for gun owners everywhere. She became a "Hate". A focus of hostilities. It ended up serving the intrests of the right wing allowing her to run free, speaking out against everything right wing. The only persons paying any attention were leftist nuts. The kind of nuts who bomb abortion clinics, releast lab rats into the sewers and rally around anti gun protests. Incidently, I belive, every time Fonda held one of her gun turn ins, she got one or two broken guns to show for her troubles.

The birth Cert issue is a major focus on most right wing propaganda such as talk radio, internet forums, and the issue draws heated debate. Most of the persons making an issue focus heavily upon it, and many go as far as calling the Obamabation a Commie Spy. Really, nutty stuff. Kind of almost serving the Democrats purpose by allowing all the world to see just how nutty the persons are, making an issue on an obviously non issue.

During Clinton's Reign, FEMA essentially put out of business many so called "Well Regulated Militas" (Read KLUNKERS) and Aux Police Squads, forcing these right wing extremists into other activities to rationalize their existance. When an emergency occured in one of these areas, deputized government employees stepped in to handle it. No more armed bands of nuts, roaming the countrysides and streets, dispencing gang justice. National Guard and temporarly assigned cops from other areas arrested these "Militamen" on sight. The status quo was no more.

Up sprang publications, usually exterme in nature, with a call to arms. I have looked at them and found a few to instruct the reader to exicute persons. And who was at gun shows, selling these pamphlets whose origens were unknown? I mean, Who was in charge of printing them, and decided the content of them,making them as extreme as possible, so only nuts would fall in line? Who do we all know, sat in a booth, selling these rags. Tim Mcveigh. Who printed the rags? Maybe agents of the Clinton admin, making sure gun entheasuets were tagged as dangerous nuts and stayed that way, by creating evidence of such. Maybe, if the Clinton White House did authorized said campaign, then Mcveigh, reading and beliving the nonsence written in said pamphlets, went out and bombed a federal building. We all know he actually belived the crap written in the crap he sold at gun shows. Who owned the printing presses that printed them?

The Obambanation is making sure the non issue of a birth cert remains an issue , so the ignorant have a rally point, and all of the world to see just how nutty are those who rally around that silly non issue.

I have an issue for you. I went the the White House Website. I did not see in a list of issues, gun control. The site provided a way to ask questions. I asked if gun control was or was not an issue, and if an issue, why it was hidden. I marked "Responce Required", and sent it. This I did two weeks ago. I have yet to recieve my required responce.

Silence. Just like the silence we hear on the Birth Cert. "Issue".

Well......
I think you are a dick.
Jack your jaw about everything and provide nothing.

HanoiJane.jpg