Anyone collecting airline spoons?

Pierre

Jun 26, 2010
airlinespoon.free.fr
I collect airline spoons and I am looking for other collectors to trade with. Even if you don't collect, you might have a few from previous trips. Please check you drawers for hidden treasures :)))

Please contact me if you have some for swap or for sale.

Thanks !!!
Air_Algerie_1395.jpg

Visit http://airlinespoon.free.fr/

No, but I used to collect peanuts and snacks (seriously). I put them in the attic (wasn't going to ever eat them anyway) for about a year. One day I went back up to the attic to get something and remembered that I had my collection up there to. I went over to the box and proceeded to grab a couple of bags of nuts out. I noticed they were awfully light, then I saw why. Their were little tiny holes in each package (which was actually empty). Somehow vermin of whatever sort had managed to eat 60 bags of peanuts, 20 bags of pretzels, and rip apart five sets of airline napkins in less then a year. Did I mention they hadn't opened the bags beyond just a few well placed puncture marks? (invisible to the naked eye)-Anyway, stick with your spoons you shouldn't have the same problem I had! If I hear of someone who has some, I'll let you know!

B.S. Aviation Management CFI-I, MEI
CEO Market Niner.com

Latest posts