Anyone heard anything further?

jimntx

Veteran
Jun 28, 2003
Dallas, TX
www.usaviation.com
Received a message on Sabre that an A321 flight, LAX-HNL, landed safely at HNL following attempted cockpit breach in flight. Crew requested flight be met by law enforcement personnel (no kidding). That's all I know. Anyone else hear/see anything?

Received a message on Sabre that an A321 flight, LAX-HNL, landed safely at HNL following attempted cockpit breach in flight. Crew requested flight be met by law enforcement personnel (no kidding). That's all I know. Anyone else hear/see anything?
Another Christian extremist...

It was all over the news last night . Before the flight around 4am the same guy got on the ramp and was detained for a while lax police let him go after searching the ramp with dogs. And charged him with trespassing

Did LAX police let the Airline know this guy was "Drunk" which is apprently why they let him go in the first place? This seems to be a troublesome trend were law enforcement have encounters with bad actors but don't take them seriously at the time. Even if it was just a mental issue or alcohol I would have hoped the police took it more seriously.