ASA HANGAR IN BATON ROUGE

Apr 17, 2003
DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW THE BRAND NEW ASA HANGAR IS DOIN..ARE TEHY HIRING AND WHAT TYPE OF CHECKS ARE THEY DOING THERE IN BATON ROUGE

P.S. YOUR OIL PRESSURE IS IN THE RED!!

ASA has a new maintenance hangar in BTR. I think that is is finally open for business sometime this month. It will handle the heavy checks on the RJ 700, and overnights on the RJ''s and EMB120 till they go away in Aug. ASA seems to have openings every month especially for the BTR and DFW sites.

It is the DFW maintenance hanger. We have one in Macon, GA for Atlanta. They work on aircraft at night when they come to the outstation. They do regular maintenance, the heavy checks are usually outsourced to a company in West Virgina. I would think that they are going to hire, depends on how many people transfer from the facility they just closed in Texarkana, AR.

I have applied for a job with ASA about a month ago and no reply or even a rejection letter. Do you know how long it takes after you send in an application to get a reply? I currently live in the DFW area and am waiting for some sort of reply. Is there a number to call or someone I can E-mail to find out the status of my application? With all the growth here at DFW I was really excited about the chance of getting on with them. I do not know anyone that works there so im a little in the dark about the process of getting hired.
Thanks in advance for any information you guys can provide.....JON

Have you tried to contact the Maintenance Manager at the DFW airport directly. He does the hiring directly.

Thanks for the information rjminder. Any chance you would be able to find out the name and address of the director of maintenace at DFW? I called the reservations number in the phone book but the girl was unable to help me. Im guessing you work at ASA and if so is it a good place to work? good benies? what is the starting pay? again thank you for your help. jon

I can''t answer any questions about being a mech at ASA. They seem to be a good bunch. Call 4047661400 and select the hiring info line. We are always hiring, so give it a try. You can also go to the ASA web site ASAFLIGHTOPERATIONS.COM. Good luck.

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW MUCH AN ASA MECHANIC MAKES AN HOUR??? ANY OPENINGS ANYWHERE??? DO THEY START PAY BASED ON EXPERIENCE???
THANKS

Latest posts