Aspiring SWA Pilot...... I Hope....

KW10001

Aug 16, 2007
Hello Everyone

I am 15 and am entering the 10th Grade.... i have an, well, obsession with aviation and have always loved Southwest. so naturally, i am pursuing an aviation career to try to get accepted into SWA when i become applicable. At this current time, i fly the 767-300ER for Virtual Air Canada on VATSIM. I hold a Full 763 class certification, a ILS CAT IIIb Certificate, and a full IFR License.... these licenses are all virtual and not real of course.... however, it took me a very long time to gain these certifications, and i currently have 666 Hours on this network.

Now, to my next question, obviously, i lack the stress full real world experience of you lucky folks that fly for SWA, and the real world experience you all hold.... my question is, what did you do to get into SWA, what would you have done differently and what should i do.... planning to get my PPL after High School during the summer before college....

So, just see if you can do a post for me on any things that you feel would be of value that i would need to know. And how hard was the process you went through.....

i have probably met a few of you in the cockpit, i fly quite alot with SWA just for fun (MAJOR aviation geek here)

Anyways, hope you guys can help...... thanks :up: :rolleyes:

---
Best Regards,

K. Walters

Virtual Air Canada
VAC2713
VATSIM HOURS: 666:07:33
JOINED VATSIM: 9/8/2006

"You May Burn The Land, And Boil The Sea, But You Can Never Take The Skies From Me..."

Latest posts

Back