How do I get a freakin' interview?

Sep 13, 2006
Washington, DC
Okay, every six months WITHOUT FAIL I apply on-line to be a SWA FA. I have a good resume, was a flight attendant for six years, and am a college graduate. So, how come I can never get an interview or a response from SWA? Somebody please tell me how I can get an interview. As you may realize from the other boards, I am desperate to get back to flying. Interviewing with CAL currently, but as a DC resident, I would consider SWA because I could drive to BWI.

HELP!

If it's any consolation, I had a similar experience. When I was furloughed from AA in July, 2003, one of the first things I did was put in an application at SWA on-line. They finally contacted me for an interview 18 months later--the month AFTER I returned to work at AA.

If you know any current SWA f/as or other SWA employees, maybe they could submit a recommendation for you to the Personnel offices.

If it's any consolation, I had a similar experience. When I was furloughed from AA in July, 2003, one of the first things I did was put in an application at SWA on-line. They finally contacted me for an interview 18 months later--the month AFTER I returned to work at AA.

If you know any current SWA f/as or other SWA employees, maybe they could submit a recommendation for you to the Personnel offices.

Okay then -- any SWA peeps on here want to help me out with a recommendation? I promise I am a good, respectable citizen (kinda) and won't tarnish your reputation too much.

May I commend WN for their GREAT service!

Took them recently, I was soo amazed..unlike the 'other'not to named company, where all the employees look pissed off...I was shocked how the employees and pilots bust their asses to take off...make up time- you bet!

I regret not applying with WN instead of who I work for now-this is my last airline job.

Great Job Guys!

Im Impressed!

LOL LOLLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLLL You need to attend a a school in your local commuity it could be the School of Bringing your hair back as far as possible to give you the total surprise look.. or go to the school where many and let me tell you MANY of employes in uniform shorts should NOT be in them and then when you finish with that make happy happy with the passengers and then ride with them on the employee shuttle bus and listem how much they cant stand their jobs and hate having to make the emergency exit announcements and making it a joke and knowing the passengers dont appreciate it but they have been told to. and rolling the toliet paper down the aisle... another great crowd pleaser. i have friends who work for WN believe me they do it for the MONEY and the STOCK OPTIONS. .. they are all humans.. but they are told big time to act like they LUV their jobs.....

HELP!
[/quote]

.. but they are told big time to act like they LUV their jobs.....

HELP!
Odd...you'd think US would tell their employees to act like they like their jobs....apparently, customers notice. Or are there just a lot of masochists in the Northeast?

Back