Attention...local.."12'"..DELLDUDE...Lilly...UAL Tech...

The Clintons are just not accustomed to defeat. They have not been "defeated" since the early 80's when Bill lost his reelection bid as Arkansas Governor. Looks like Hillary is having a hard time swallowing the bitter pill.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To; Lilly + 777fixer,

Your both right,.....................HC NEEDS to make a respectful EXIT TODAY, and not another moment longer, if she has "further aspirations" down the road.

To an Extent, she's a FIGHTER, make no mistake about that !
And IMHO, BILL is NO Where near as TOUGH as Hillary.

With HC out, Johnny Mac,..........may not "trot out Condi".

HEY, maybe JMc can use DIRTY DICK...Cheney to head up a VP "search team", with the results being the same as '2000 !

GOD FORBID

Not accustomed to defeat at all, those Clinstones.

I think in the back of their mind, they're still thinking that their team of attorneys and strategists can somehow spin Michigan and Florida in their favor, and throw in some more "insert shocking and horrifying anti-Obama political propaganda here" rhetoric to get the American people to see anything but the plain, simple truth. She's kind of like the terminator.... she just won't die. Ugh! :wacko:

You are aware that Ron Paul is "still" in the race right? I do love all the Paul supporters.... they have come up with some pretty clever stuff.

Yes, he is still in the race. Unfortunately, the people heap to themselves candidates, that tell the best story. They don't want to know the truth, nor do they want to feel any pain. They want to be told, everything is going to be alright. Sadly, there is no more money in the pot at the end of the rainbow, only IOU's, and America's spent/squandered inheritance. The only thing left are the bills to be paid. It is now time to pay the piper.....

Last thing Big 'O' needs is Hillary showing him up and campaigning for the next four years as Veep.

She's going to try to steal the election... ;)

To; Lilly + 777fixer,

Your both right,.....................HC NEEDS to make a respectful EXIT TODAY, and not another moment longer, if she has "further aspirations" down the road.

To an Extent, she's a FIGHTER, make no mistake about that !
And IMHO, BILL is NO Where near as TOUGH as Hillary.

There's a difference between being a fighter and just being hard headed. HC is being hard eaded.

It's really not an issue on who's "tougher" IMO. Bill IMHO is just better at playing the political game and knows when to fold and when to go all in. I read a story about his 1974 loss John Hammershmidt for House of Representitives. Since it was a close race HC wanted a recount. Bill on the other hand knew better than to go demanding a recount in Arkansas. He probably knew that it would do him more harm than good in the long run. The funny thing is it worked out rather well for in the end. Good thing he didn't listen to her.

I am voting the McCain/Rice ticket. :up:

B) UT

" _TECH",
I kinda' expect Johnny Mac will "trot out" ol' CONDI, ...but NO matter though,.....She's been Totally Ineffective in any of her positions that EL-CHIMPO has given her.
Smart ??........YES !
Ineffective ?...(also) YES
Besides..BO neutralizes CR !!!!

So that means for the Dems to win, is to tie Johnny Mac to EL-CHIMPO( ala...IRAQ) with someone who's been TO Iraq as often as McCain has, plus has been in the Senate as long, or LONGER.
My fav. ? Joe Biden D/DE.

" _TECH",
I kinda' expect Johnny Mac will "trot out" ol' CONDI, ...but NO matter though,.....She's been Totally Ineffective in any of her positions that EL-CHIMPO has given her.
Smart ??........YES !
Ineffective ?...(also) YES
Besides..BO neutralizes CR !!!!

So that means for the Dems to win, is to tie Johnny Mac to EL-CHIMPO( ala...IRAQ) with someone who's been TO Iraq as often as McCain has, plus has been in the Senate as long, or LONGER.
My fav. ? Joe Biden D/DE.

NHBB,

Yea, but she is 'HOT' :up:

JMHO,
B) UT

I'd be surprised if Condi is on the ticket. Her hand prints are all over Iraq and I do not see that as a benefit for McCain. Also it cold back fire on McCain if it looks like "I can pander for the black vote / female vote as well" thing.

As for HC staying in the race. She has already sunk a whole lot of money/time into the race. Why not stay till the end? Dean looked like he was a shoe in until the 'scream' (no idea why that had the effect it did). Politics is very fickle. Obama could fall like a rock with the wrong utterance. Clinton has plenty of cash so it's not like the $11 million will be missed. There are 3 weeks (or so) left. Why not ride it out to the end?

I'd be surprised if Condi is on the ticket. Her hand prints are all over Iraq and I do not see that as a benefit for McCain. Also it cold back fire on McCain if it looks like "I can pander for the black vote / female vote as well" thing.

As for HC staying in the race. She has already sunk a whole lot of money/time into the race. Why not stay till the end? Dean looked like he was a shoe in until the 'scream' (no idea why that had the effect it did). Politics is very fickle. Obama could fall like a rock with the wrong utterance. Clinton has plenty of cash so it's not like the $11 million will be missed. There are 3 weeks (or so) left. Why not ride it out to the end?

Got to TOTALLY disagree with you, over HC(now).
And I was a HUGE supporter of hers.

Kinda like the last Super Bowl.
A TON of NE Patriots fans knew that the Pats were behind on the Score board, but couldn't bring themselves to admit that the game was OVER....BEFORE thje final gun went off !

There are only 3 weeks left in the Dem primary. What difference could it make? I like her too. I think she has some good ideas. Unfortunately she is too divisive to win in my opinion.

How ever, given the time an money she has invested in the campaign, why not see it through the end. There is the possibility, how ever slight that something could come out about Obama that would make him unelectable and that could justify the Super Delegates to over ride the popular vote. I cannot think of what that could be but this is politics and anything could happen.

There are only 3 weeks left in the Dem primary. What difference could it make? I like her too. I think she has some good ideas. Unfortunately she is too divisive to win in my opinion.

How ever, given the time an money she has invested in the campaign, why not see it through the end. There is the possibility, how ever slight that something could come out about Obama that would make him unelectable and that could justify the Super Delegates to over ride the popular vote. I cannot think of what that could be but this is politics and anything could happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"cos",

Well It's true, with only a very few weeks left, hey ..WTF !!

As for an OCTOBER surprise for Barack, the Rev. "RIGHT" thing didn't Impact him(That because the Rev. RIGHT was/is RIGHT about Racial relations here..STILL..in the good ol' USA.
(I put a thread up here on the "cooler" last week, DOZENS of my fellow "coolers" view it , Yet NO ONE replied) It was about 2 recent Racial Incidents that as usual, got WHITEWASHED.(the COPS)
Ps. I'm as white as anyone on here) !!!

Back to "Hill"
By her staying in, just SOLIDIFIES my belief that she will NEVER run again, and is throwing EVERYTHING plus the "kitchen sink" into this one.

But thats ..JMO.

Around HERE, you'll learn quickly that ..EVERYTHING is...."Time will Tell" !!!!!!!

Back