AWA ALPA Press Release

Sorry mate, that was before my time.

(And technically that isn't really international flying, it's flying domestic routes in a foreign country since those little 737s never left Australia)

Then maybe you can ask the "super longevity pilots" you work with about this, maybe you can share a few laughs. "You are the company you keep."

"it's flying domestic routes in a foreign country" , very astute observation. You are admiting something about your fellow pilots.

:lol:
Then maybe you can ask the "super longevity pilots" you work with about this, maybe you can share a few laughs. "You are the company you keep."

"it's flying domestic routes in a foreign country" , very astute observation. You are admiting something about your fellow pilots.

From a linked article: "Soon the Australian Air Force aircraft were joined by such airlines as America West," Wow!..Now there's truly a proud "heritage" to tout about town.

Sigh...NOW you've done it!...The AWA's will start insisting that their "career expectations" also included taking over all Aussie flying...as scabs admittedly.....
but still.... :lol:

Who knows - ask the great predictor Nostradamus.

I have actually changed my mind on the Nicolau list and would prefer an alternative outcome - staple east.

Seriously though, at this point it will be better to just let the east suffer under their pitiful contract for another 4 years, clamoring after all the coveted attrition :lol: . Watching the east MEC suffer through 4 more years of LOA93 is the only form of redemption for the west I can come up with. It will be a heavy price to pay to the tune of hundreds of millions $.

The fools don't even know only half of their attrition occurs in captain ranks, whereas AWAs attrition in the captain ranks is over 90%.

Why hasn’t the Nicolau seniority list been deliver to Parker from ALPA?
When is the Nicolau seniority list going to be deliver to Parker?

Sorry mate, that was before my time.

(And technically that isn't really international flying, it's flying domestic routes in a foreign country since those little 737s never left Australia)

"those little 737s never left Australia)" Ummm...just a minor point of logic = Boeing (That's as in: inside the USA you know?) built them. They were in AWA colors...Ummm...how'd they get there/back? :lol:

Who knows - ask the great predictor Nostradamus.

I have actually changed my mind on the Nicolau list and would prefer an alternative outcome - staple east.

Seriously though, at this point it will be better to just let the east suffer under their pitiful contract for another 4 years, clamoring after all the coveted attrition :lol: . Watching the east MEC suffer through 4 more years of LOA93 is the only form of redemption for the west I can come up with. It will be a heavy price to pay to the tune of hundreds of millions $.

The fools don't even know only half of their attrition occurs in captain ranks, whereas AWAs attrition in the captain ranks is over 90%.

You justified the morality of Scab flying, that is why it is easy to justify your windfall.

"those little 737s never left Australia)" Ummm...just a minor point of logic = Boeing (That's as in: inside the USA you know?) built them. They were in AWA colors...Ummm...how'd they get there/back? :lol:

I should have known you wouldn't be able to draw any conclusions on your own. That would require the ability to think logically and independently. (Something the East obviously isn't able to do, judging by the analretentive new checklists and procedures we are lucky to be using now)

Back to my original statement:

Using that logic, our 1988-1990 hires had the career expectation to be a 747 Captain flying to Japan. Their career expectations have not been met, and will not be met even if they do end up on a 330 flying to Europe out of PHX.

Please make sure to contact your MEC first so that they can tell you how you feel and how to respond.

Please make sure to contact your MEC first so that they can tell you how you feel and how to respond.

""those little 737s never left Australia)" Ummm...just a minor point of logic = Boeing (That's as in: inside the USA you know?) built them. They were in AWA colors...Ummm...how'd they get there/back?"..That would indicate SOME "international flying" wouldn't even you conclude?

Sheesh! Given that I've been amongst the most strident for "dump alpo"...you think that I should ask the Meek to do my thinking for me?

Are ALL of you guys dropping peyote out there tonight? :lol:

Using that logic, our 1988-1990 hires had the career expectation to be a 747 Captain flying to Japan. Their career expectations have not been met, and will not be met even if they do end up on a 330 flying to Europe out of PHX.

My point exactly! A career expectation is a chameleon.

Now you see it, now you don't.

Well, didn't we touch a few nerves in my last post.

A thousand appologies my friends. I am sure you are right. I must be all of us AWA pilot's with the ME ME ME posts that are saturating these boards. Clearly the AAA MEC directed the East MEC to do the only fair thing...and that was DOH. How silly of me to keep my relative position, let alone my job!! :p

You guys have been the leaders in this industry. That is why we are doing things the East way now. It must be more safe than what we have been doing! :blink:

See you boys at the Lagoon! :up:

To charcterize the entire AWA pilot group as scabs can only be described as rationalizing irrational behavior.

Windfall is YOUR (east) point of view, PERIOD!!! Not REALITY. When you guys finally understand that your old airline exists by name only, maybe then you can move beyond your irrational thought. But you won't and us rational types understand that.

You justified the morality of Scab flying, that is why it is easy to justify your windfall.

To charcterize the entire AWA pilot group as scabs can only be described as rationalizing irrational behavior.

Windfall is YOUR (east) point of view, PERIOD!!! Not REALITY. When you guys finally understand that your old airline exists by name only, maybe then you can move beyond your irrational thought. But you won't and us rational types understand that.

Umm...you're either currently drunk or permanently insane...sorry. :blink:

Right back at ya you arrogant prick. You mental midgets don't even understand the word windfall let alone had one cast upon you. You deserved much worse in my opionion. 500 + east guys having sole occupation on top of the list is the real windfall here - write that down.

Stop banting over your superior experience, sweat equity, and all that other BS, this is a new airline that AWA pilots have just as much deserved credit as your pathetic career with the old US.

Calling me drunk or insane makes you feel better but certainly is not the truth. Truth - there is another word that easties seem to have a hard time understanding.

Umm...you're either currently drunk or permanently insane...sorry. :blink:

500 + east guys having sole occupation on top of the list is the real windfall here - write that down.

Gosh, for once you are correct....The West pilots should have received credit for every widebody aircraft they either had or had on order. How could the arbitrator have missed this fact?

I will fully support any movement to correct this injustice. Let us all band together and give the West pilots their due. Ok, someone give me a count..I am a little unclear..how many widebody aircraft did the West own, or have on order...it is not clear to me? Let us fix this right now.

Greeter.

Back