AWA's first PILOT leaves USAirways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they rather mudsling then answer questions they know will to discredit themtheir very own posts.

As usual, you are wrong.

To "mudsling" is to accuse someone in an unjust manner. Almost every accusation was quite just and eventually supported by facts.

The initial objection was to a scab being called a "good guy". The greater objection was to the slow acknowledgment that a scab is the lowest form of life, from the west group.

Had there been a chorus of protest about giving any kind of quarter to a scab from the west, things would have been different. Even one would have been heartening.

It is from the silence that the majority speaks, and about which they object.

Our industry would be plagued with less scabs were that they could be identified by the way they walk.

As usual, you are wrong.

To "mudsling" is to accuse someone in an unjust manner. Almost every accusation was quite just and eventually supported by facts.

The initial objection was to a scab being called a "good guy". The greater objection was to the slow acknowledgment that a scab is the lowest form of life, from the west group.

Had there been a chorus of protest about giving any kind of quarter to a scab from the west, things would have been different. Even one would have been heartening.

As usual you won't answer the previous questions.

MudSling:One who makes malicious charges and otherwise attempts to discredit an opponent, as in a political campaign.

Exactly what was started on this thread about the East Pilots as a whole for having a Scab(s) in their membership

You as usual are wrong and I in the previous post proved it.

Please post a link to the "initial objection was to a scab being called a "good guy"" and show is was before what hawkhunters 2 posts

Actually that is not true. Pilot was first to call him a
Scab. Here are the ones that said he is a Scab:

1st.Pilot says Scab
2nd.Hawkhunter says Scab
3rd.ussnark says Scab
4th.Walmartgreeter says Scab
5th.Dorf says SCAB
6th.Lunvnsat says Scab
7th.isthiok I think was saying he is a Scab
8th.Charlie_Tuna says he is Scab (post 103)(only saying that because his name is on that list and I assume he is on there for a reason but I have no other proof)

The one below said he is not a Scab:

JetMonkey says not a Scab and is a great guy

The one below said Scab or not he is a great guy:

Skyrat says Scab or not he is a great guy

The two below gave him best wishes with no mention of what he was or wasn't

A320 Driver says can't we just wish him well like gentleman
AWA Contract says Best Wishes to anyone that survives this biz long enough to retire - East or West!!
So you say "All we heard was what a nice guy he is." It looks to me you want to read (hear) what you want to read. Did I miss some of "all" those Posters saying how he was such a great guy? Please point them out.

Actually this thread started with a SKY HIGH posting an article from USAtoday that he ends with "only stating opinions"

Pilots next post was Scab and with post 5 Hawkhunter threw the match to the fuel with "I bet you Westies are real proud of this guy. Like I said, AWA started with scabs and scabed again in the late 80s. How many scabs do you still have flying? Will they get a party when they retire? Why isnt there a list out? Is it that you Westies just dont care? What a joke."

Yes Hawkhunter a joke. You are the joke

So who really made it go this far huh? Oh of course always the West is to blame for everything.

By the way still waiting for answers to my questions I directed to the flamethrowers. You know the questions you want to just go away.

Oh quit feeling sorry for yourself

Let me reiterate just so everyone is clear:

McNerlin is a scab. Once a scab, always a scab.

End of story.

pilot
===========================================================

Ok then, please allow one more question: was Mr. McNerlin in ALPA in good standing on his last day of employment at US Airways/AWA chapter of ALPA?

You see, a good friend of mine was on the cover of Airline Pilot in the spring of 89. She was walking the line with her son (now in college) in a back pack. The kid had a "Lorenzo" with a slash button on his skicap. The pic is famous. Look it up.

An ex-friend of mine from freight dogging days also ran to EAL during that time. I was called for an interview when the pool was being filled in the spring of 88 when Frankie smooth-talk was preparing. They asked me to lie on my application and I said no.

That is part of the long view. I know most HP'ers don't understand it.

Oh quit feeling sorry for yourself

And another question to add to the long list that won't be answered...why would I have any need to feel sorry for myself?

No quite the contrary you are the one that is feeling sorry for yourself for the path you choose that led to your nic award. If it makes you feel better to let some steam of on here well good for you. But it won't change the fact you will have to live with your decision for the rest of your career. :rolleyes:

As usual you won't answer the previous questions.

MudSling:One who makes malicious charges and otherwise attempts to discredit an opponent, as in a political campaign.

Exactly what was started on this thread about the East Pilots as a whole for having a Scab(s) in their membership

You as usual are wrong and I in the previous post proved it.

Please post a link to the "initial objection was to a scab being called a "good guy"" and show is was before what hawkhunters 2 posts

Am I supposed to answer questions never asked of me?

You might wish to use a dictionary for definitions instead of just making stuff up.

Um, the thread started with someone extolling a retiree. Within a few posts it was determined that he was a scab. Certain people stated that it was OK, he was retired, or, but he was a nice guy, anyway. Doesn't change the fact that he is a scab, forever and ever.

I had two opportunities to scab and I am happy to say that I turned them both down after thinking about it for about .00034 seconds.

Ya got scabes, how you deal with it is up to you. Just, please, stay away as long as you are infected.

Am I supposed to answer questions never asked of me?

You might wish to use a dictionary for definitions instead of just making stuff up.

Um, the thread started with someone extolling a retiree. Within a few posts it was determined that he was a scab. Certain people stated that it was OK, he was retired, or, but he was a nice guy, anyway. Doesn't change the fact that he is a scab, forever and ever.

I had two opportunities to scab and I am happy to say that I turned them both down after thinking about it for about .00034 seconds.

Who is making things up HAHA. Um Um the thread started with someone posting a news article with no opinion. On the very next post Scab was said. Then by the 5th post its insinuated all West Pilots are Scabs. Only one poster ever stated that Pilot wasn't a Scab and only 2 ever said he was a great guy. Those are the facts.

It might help if you could learn to use a ductionary as that is where I copied and posted it from.

You actually had to think about it? In other words there are cases you would become a Scab. ahhh just as I suspected.

The questions are directed at you now.. answer away

Yeah right LOL Just as I suspected no answers

Since you are so puffed up by your East Pilots union lack of Scabs can you expand on what you personally did AND what your East union did to make sure no Scabs were ever hired or merged into your group?

Would you care to ponder how many Airlines have Scabs amongst their union members?
Since when does being a member of a union that has Scabs within the membership make ALL members Scabs and scabby by nature?
Since when does a union control who the company hires?
How many Scabs have any or all unions been successful in having fired for Scabbing after a strike has ended and the strikers return to work?

And lets play fair. Answer every question before you continue calling me an associate Scab.

And one last question will you drop the "guilt by membership in same union as a Scab" monker when the merger of the Airline is complete (assuming it happens before it is destroyed) kinda like you dropped the binding from "binding arbitration" when things didn't go your way?

Since when does what a few posters on an internet board say reflect on what the whole AWA West group thinks? Since when does one's own personal opinions reflect on the personal opinions of the whole? Does that mean if one East Pilot posts on here (and he might have already posted) that he has no problem with this Pilot being a Scab that should reflect on the whole East Pilot group? As much as you want EVERYTHING a one way highway for the East Pilots you are not the only ones on the highway.

And have you verified each alleged West Pilot posters real identity to make sure they are not really East Pilots or someone else with a axe to grind that might be posting misinformation.

By the way buh bye Its been fun but you guys just ain't got no anno everything you guys say is worthless dribble. It is so one sided it is not fun anymore :blink:

Who is making things up HAHA. Um Um the thread started with someone posting a news article with no opinion. On the very next post Scab was said. Then by the 5th post its insinuated all West Pilots are Scabs. Only one poster ever stated that Pilot wasn't a Scab and only 2 ever said he was a great guy. Those are the facts.

Uh, the second post consisted of the word, scab, certainly not capitalizing something lower than a slug.

Re-read the fifth post. It says,

I bet you Westies are real proud of this guy. Like I said, AWA started with scabs and scabed again in the late 80s. How many scabs do you still have flying? Will they get a party when they retire? Why isnt there a list out? Is it that you Westies just dont care? What a joke.

Funny, I don't read anywhere in there that it insinuates "all West Pilots are Scabs". It does say "I bet you Westies are real proud of this guy." which is not even close to insinuating anything other than exactly what it says.

Also, you forgot the posters who said, "give it a break, the guy is gone" mode of forgiveness.

Facts are not opinions, as you seem quite used to. Perhaps this explains your apparent blindness on other matters........

http://www.fracpilot.com/Scabs%20by%20Name.PDF

For reference.

Yes the awa Ansett Scabs are included in this national list. There are a few left out west. And yes, to this day they deny being scabs.

Ode to a Scab

After God had finished the rattlesnake, the toad, and the vampire, He had some awful substance left with which He made a SCAB. A SCAB is a two-legged animal with a corkscrew soul, a water-logged brain, and a combination backbone made of jelly and glue. Where others have hearts, he carries a tumor of rotten principles.

When a SCAB comes down the street, men turn their back and angels weep in heaven, and the devil shuts the gates of hell to keep him out. No man has a right to SCAB as long as there is a pool of water deep enough to drown his body in, or a rope long enough to hang his carcass with. Judas Iscariot was a gentleman compared with a SCAB. For betraying his Master, he had character enough to hang himself. A SCAB HASN’T!

Esau sold his birthright for a mess of pottage. Judas Iscariot sold his Savior for thirty pieces of silver. Benedict Arnold sold his country for a promise of a commission in the British Army. The modern STRIKE-breaker sells his birthright, his country, his wife, his children, and his fellow men for an unfulfilled promise from his employer, trust or corporation.

-Jack London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back