Bad Week For The White House

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/11/06/politics...=rssnyt&emc=rss

Here is the actuall article for those who care about such things, the other 35% who apparently dont, jut move along.... nothing to see here....

Let's see if i have this right. A terrorist, who's goal in life is to destroy the U.S., lied to his interrogators? I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

(Not at the terrorist lying, but that the Administration would take ANYTHING said by the terrorist as gospel truth. Well, to tell the truth, I am a little shocked at the terrorist. It's getting where you just can't trust anybody anymore. :shock:)

Somebody has to. I think he's missing the point though. Neither major party in this country looks out for the people unless the people are ready to burn Washington down. I find it rather entertaining that both the left and the right complain when the other fails. :p

FYI, I do get the point, and have said elsware that I prefer when both parties have more or less equal footing. jimntx is probably closer to the truth than i care to admit... ;)

still fighting the battle,eh dude??

No funny picture? <_< I am dissapointed! :angry:

It shoudl be really interesting to watch the damage control in all of this...

Rumsfeld: "I didn't advocate invasion, I wasn't asked."

You can't make this stuff up....

Rumsfeld: "I didn't advocate invasion, I wasn't asked."

You can't make this stuff up....

Until you post what context or article that was stated I have to think exactly that. For all I know he could have been asked about invading Canada. Don’t become the left-wing version of Lush Rumball…. I mean Rush Limbaugh of the US Aviation boards. I believe you to intelligent for that. Donald BundyRumsfled is certainly known for his gaffs. It should be above you to help him along his way.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/This-Week-Rumsfe.mov

Sorry, I just like to get people to go looking for themselves a bit, lest they end up trusting people like, well, Rush for all thier info.... So we got Roswell and Rush, hey at least you havent dropped the Micheal Moore bomb on me yet, hehe

I couldn’t find any transcripts, hence I asked.

Wow, one has to ask what his job is then if not Secretary of Defense. Is it not the responsibility of the President and SoD to discuss such matters? There are gaffs, and then there are “what are you doing to earn that paycheckâ€￾. I think he should have “conceptiedâ€￾ a bit more.

Roswell was an analogy.
Rush was something I hope you don’t turn into.
Moore I couldn’t lift let alone drop on anyone. :lol:

Look like gas is getting reasonable again ( 2.10 - 2.20 ), at least where I am. I am curious to see if this helps out Bush's poll numbers or not, or if it really is other issues like Iraq and Katrina et all killing is mojo

Latest posts

Back