Bell 430 In N.b

DGP

Mar 16, 2003
Had a bell 430 fly over us the other morning....6 a.m.,anybody out there flying thru N.B. the other day in a 430...don,t see many in our area? :eek: ;) :D

There's a private one in Montreal, C-xLFS - silver, black and white. Could be that one, but on second thought, I can't imagine the owner going to Atlantic Canada, as it would be far beneath him. After all, you can't get $5000 bottles of wine when you need them.

Anyway, Bell sometimes ships them overseas from the Halifax Port. I've ferried several down there. Might be that.

Hey Pottsy,

Go back a couple of weeks and you'll find the same topic in Helicopter Operations. I beleive it belongs to a gent who has a construction company in that neck of woods.....something along those lines. probably 2 weeks ago.

Cheers

R

CTD,this one was headin north...low level...just before sunup...tried the morse code on him with my flashlite...he kept on truckin...right overtop of our 407 and L4.
Rosco,the company that you are thinking about has a 407...flown by Richard Folk.
This one had retactable gear....if that will help....anyways,would have made a great picture if the light had been better. ;) :( :D

must be the hangover :blink: thought i read 407 rather than 430!!!! i gotta give that up or quit reading :eek:

have a great weekend.

i gotta go have a beer.........sh!t there i go again

R B)

frenchwrench, the last time I flew shj,kbv I'm sure they had two blades and were orange,black and white...doah! ;) :lol: :D

frenchwrench,I stopped in to see the boys in St.Andrews a couple of months ago...most of the winnings have been well spent,though Mike P and Derek L have bought themselves a jetbox and started up there own company.Derek is also flying this summer.Not to many guys were around....all out on fires.Yes they are now floggin a B2....George B is on it most of the time.Bob Longley is now the chief pilot...stopped in and talked to Bob Glenn,he's doing well,lost his medical though,trying to get it back.....wish him all the best! ;) :hide: :D

Back