Birth Control

Im not the stricken constitutionalist, you are. Im perfectly ok with the EEOC. So when the soldier retire they can pay for their health care like the rest of us do. Afterall, only breathing is a.right and they have to earn the rest.

When you involve profit and health care you end up with a system that screws the lower end.of the economic spectrum. That is not something I like.

Im not the stricken constitutionalist, you are. Im perfectly ok with the EEOC. So when the soldier retire they can pay for their health care like the rest of us do. Afterall, only breathing is a.right and they have to earn the rest.

When you involve profit and health care you end up with a system that screws the lower end.of the economic spectrum. That is not something I like.

When you have a government run system you screw everyone. It's been proven time and again that when government enters an industry prices go up. So either way they guy at the bottome gets screwed. Difference being they bail out the rich and send the poor the bill. Hellava deal.

The lawyer usually gets involved after the fact. When you are permanent disabled, scared or dead its a bit late. Your lawyer will enjoy their cut of the settlement though even if you cannot.

I would rather try and prevent the need of lawyer.

The lawyer usually gets involved after the fact. When you are permanent disabled, scared or dead its a bit late. Your lawyer will enjoy their cut of the settlement though even if you cannot.

I would rather try and prevent the need of lawyer.

In 2003 I landed in the ER due to a blood clot in one of my arteries. I'm getting situated in my room and I left a message with my attorney that evening. Nurse overhead the conversation with his answering service and magically I was treated very well and when it came time to take care of the bill it got kind of interesting.

an in plan hospital tried to ding me an extra 18K over what the plan covered. Took 3 phone calls to clear that up. One was to the insurance company requesting a full "Bill Audit" stating I believed the bill to be in error and to please forward a copy of the chart and charges to my attorney. Three of four business days later I got a letter from the insurance company stating "Upon review of the charges it has been determined" then it when on to say that I owed nothing. Fact is under the terms of the plan I did owe just under $3,000.00 but they waived it. Only problem I had was some Cardiologist who claimed I owed him $450.00 for a visit that he couldn't prove he made. We ended up with the bill going to collections where I again demanded proof. I exercised my rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practice Act and beat him as he ultimately couldn't prove he was even in the Hospital on the evening of the alleged visit.

The point in all of this is you get what you negotiate. If someone doesn't take the time to educate themselves in order to protect their interests I really don't care what happens to them. see that's what Liberty is!! It's standing up for yourself and that part of Liberty is called responsibility.

Do you trust your insurance company to look after your health, or their profits?

The problem with insurance companies has been government intervention across the entire country. What some 1300 companies and government reg's allow maybe 10 in a state?

They would be quite more competitive if they were deregulated like GOP wants to do, which through competition will provide lower cost better service.

The problem with insurance companies has been government intervention across the entire country. What some 1300 companies and government reg's allow maybe 10 in a state?

They would be quite more competitive if they were deregulated like GOP wants to do, which through competition will provide lower cost better service.
Insurance companies are regulated at the state level.

Back