Buddy Passes on new ETC

night-ice

Senior
Aug 30, 2002
Has anyone else noticed if thier passes have not been loaded yet under the new ETC? Mine still read "0" available... :unsure:

Has anyone else noticed if thier passes have not been loaded yet under the new ETC? Mine still read "0" available... :unsure:

There is`a link on the website to report it.

Has anyone noticed buddy fares are quoted per leg instead of each direction? Is that the way it is supposed to be?

Has anyone noticed buddy fares are quoted per leg instead of each direction? Is that the way it is supposed to be?

It's supposed to be priced by zones...even if there is a connection in there. (At least that's what those of us low on the totem pole types are being told at the ATO.)

wer is d link? i must be overlooking it...

I think the site is down for some maintenance??
Does that also mean that we can no longer check flights and or list ourselves through the Hub? **On the East**

Just went on the Hub and that area that we use to Click on to check flights and/or list for flights has been replaced with the news on the ETC.
Did we lose the area (link) to list ourselves?
Thanks.

Does that also mean that we can no longer check flights and or list ourselves through the Hub? **On the East**

Just went on the Hub and that area that we use to Click on to check flights and/or list for flights has been replaced with the news on the ETC.
Did we lose the area (link) to list ourselves?
Thanks.
It's out/gone on both east and web sites.

Back