BWI-PIT

wnbubbleboy

Veteran
Aug 21, 2002
By God Indiana
Sounds like the Company finally listened to the old Bubbleboy. Thank goodness.

See you all in March as I retire the auto to Baltimore duty and start non-reving. If you see a guy who looks like George Clooney wearing a Southwest uniform you've spotted me.

Just say hi, and we'll talk about the business.

• Southwest Airlines will add three daily nonstop, round-trip flights between Pittsburgh and Baltimore/Washington starting March 11. Fares start at $39 one-way if tickets are purchased seven days in advance, and sales are underway now. Dallas-based Southwest on Thursday announced a total 33 new nonstop flights in 26 pairs of cities nationwide.

http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...s/s_480233.html

New schedule opened yesterday...Mar.10 through May 10...33 new nonstops in 26 city pairs.

...Wright was Wrong...
...Now it's Gone...

Sounds like the Company finally listened to the old Bubbleboy. Thank goodness.

See you all in March as I retire the auto to Baltimore duty and start non-reving. If you see a guy who looks like George Clooney wearing a Southwest uniform you've spotted me.

Just say hi, and we'll talk about the business.
• Southwest Airlines will add three daily nonstop, round-trip flights between Pittsburgh and Baltimore/Washington starting March 11. Fares start at $39 one-way if tickets are purchased seven days in advance, and sales are underway now. Dallas-based Southwest on Thursday announced a total 33 new nonstop flights in 26 pairs of cities nationwide.
http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pittsburgh...s/s_480233.html

Ok, for one your auto retired itself, secondly you look NOTHING like Clooney and thirdly you rarely wear the whole SWA uniform. Your entire post would be a lie except we are infact flying to PIT in March....I love ya anyway man, and even though you do not look like Clooney, you're a handsome man regardless.

Ok, for one your auto retired itself, secondly you look NOTHING like Clooney and thirdly you rarely wear the whole SWA uniform. Your entire post would be a lie except we are infact flying to PIT in March....I love ya anyway man, and even though you do not look like Clooney, you're a handsome man regardless.
OK the Car has tried several times to die, but I have brought it back. Who else has six grand invested in a car that is worth fifteen hundred. With that being said it runs at the moment I post this email so there is time.

I wear the Southwest Spirit everyday, that's my uniform buddy. Just cause I get away with wearing jeans instead of those potato sacks they call trousers in no cause to be jealous.

Finally, did I say George Clooney? Sorry I meant George Wendt.

OK the Car has tried several times to die, but I have brought it back. Who else has six grand invested in a car that is worth fifteen hundred. With that being said it runs at the moment I post this email so there is time.

I wear the Southwest Spirit everyday, that's my uniform buddy. Just cause I get away with wearing jeans instead of those potato sacks they call trousers in no cause to be jealous.

Finally, did I say George Clooney? Sorry I meant George Wendt.

LMAO Bubbleboy, that Wendt line was funny, and sorta accurate actually.

As for your car, isn't it a Lebaron and formerly owned by Jon Voight? The question is which Jon Voight is it, the actor or the periodontist?

Back