Caaviation.com Get Together

Kyle

Senior
Aug 18, 2002
www.usaviation.com
Ok, then. Next Friday it is. October 24th.

Now, where should we meet. I know Arizona's is a popular place. I am up for recommendations though.

Speak up if you will be attending and place your hang-out bid as soon as possible. I will post an updated message by Saturday with the final information.

Hope to see you all there!

Kyle

Count me in for Arizona's, say 1600-1700 hundred hours, if everybody is in agreement.

Cheers, Don McDougall

Would appreciate some response. The hours of 16-17 was just to start a meeting time, not a set time.

It would be nice if more than a few people good make it, it could be the begining of something or the end of anybody trying to do anything for the industry per sa.

Do not make this decision to attend about the individuals involved make it for your own sake.

Cheers, Don McDougall

P.S. The day I can not be replaced is the day I go to helicopter Heaven.

Theres been a better responce for the same meeting in the Forum "Announcements & Notices."

See ya there... (later than 5 thou)

Not going to be able to make it. Cannot get out of here, and have folks staying at the Chateau.

Was looking forward to meeting helicopper, Kyle, sharky et al, and seeing my old punk buddy Flinger again. Also, Blackie promised to buy my drinks all night.

Anyway, I'll make the next one - have a few for me.

BV :stupid:

Sorry to hear about that CTD - there will always be anext time!

Well, hopefully we will see and finally meet some of you tomorrow (Friday) at Arizona's in TO. It is right beside Aviation World for those that do not know.

I suppose I will be at the bar and I will let them know that "Kyle" is in the house so you can just ask for me. I should be there between 1600 - 1700.

Cheers!

Latest posts

Back