Cactus call sign DOA?

You People are A joke you would all be walmart greeters nows if it wasn't for awa aquiring catus east. twice the size if it wasn't for awa you would be no size get a freakin life you all make me sick I hope i never get to fly with any of you cause if i do your butt would be shown the front door of my aircraft as soon as you opened your mouth.
Still bitter huh??? It must be tough to be rejected by Delta, Southwest, United, and USAir. Tell us what it's like to settle. As far as Wal Mart greeters go well all I can say is, at least we would've done it with some pride and class. If you want to know what the those big words mean please feel free to look it up in a dictionary. For the record even IF you would've managed to stay out of Chapter 11 you'd still be in your little corner in the desert going nowhere quick and being laughed at(silently) by Southwest.

The radar tag says USA. If the call sign goes away so does the USA and the terrorists win. :blink:

Kind of funny that all you catcus east talk sh&& now. What was you saying last year nothing. you are all sorry. As for DOH it will not happen so wake up from lala land. I am done talking down to you loser. IN closing I might be junior but I am not a 20 year F/O on reserve. Junior
Bye Bye now losers
I think we can all agree that we feel much safer with our 20 year FO's and not some pig with a small @#@BEEP@#@ who had to beg to get hired.

You People are A joke you would all be walmart greeters nows if it wasn't for awa aquiring catus east. twice the size if it wasn't for awa you would be no size get a freakin life you all make me sick I hope i never get to fly with any of you cause if i do your butt would be shown the front door of my aircraft as soon as you opened your mouth.

This is not a very clever statement. All the back and forth between the sides should stop.
As for this statement, you are like a knat picking a fight with and 800 lbs gorilla. Stop this madness before it goes any further. Before this merger, US was like still fighting the US Civil War or war between the states or war of northern aggression. Im saying this to say, these people on the east, south, north and north east can hold a grudge until Jesus comes! Its better to make peace than try to start an inhouse east/west war of which the east people have the upper hand. Just a suggestion.......

Back