cant we all just get along

usflyguy

Dec 14, 2005
i would just like to wish all the good folks over at delta good luck and long careers in an industry that we all are passonate about. we all are out there everyday doing basically the same job, i'm glad that delta will survive and prosper. lets all try to treat the northwest people with compassion as the go thru the bankrupcy process. no more circling like sharks people!!!!!! :angry:

i would just like to wish all the good folks over at delta good luck and long careers in an industry that we all are passonate about. we all are out there everyday doing basically the same job, i'm glad that delta will survive and prosper. lets all try to treat the northwest people with compassion as the go thru the bankrupcy process. no more circling like sharks people!!!!!! :angry:

Agreed!

i would just like to wish all the good folks over at delta good luck and long careers in an industry that we all are passonate about. we all are out there everyday doing basically the same job, i'm glad that delta will survive and prosper. lets all try to treat the northwest people with compassion as they go thru the bankrupcy process. no more circling like sharks people!!!!!! :angry:
let's toast to that! :up:

Back