Cdnaviation.com

slpilot

Aug 22, 2002
Ummm, did someone....hijack canadianaviation.com? I tried it tonight and it went to usaviation.com Did a disgruntled employee play a prank on the old company/competition?

11.gif

*I meant disgruntled as a joke* I have a feeling things were left for the most part (if not all)amicably

Come on now, have a little bit of respect for me, please

Seriously though, the site was propagating to their new servers and I guess I deleted it off of my server prior to everyone hitting their new server - so that is why you were directed there.

I am not disgruntled at all, Annex was very good to me. Time came though for me to do what I have been wanting to do for some time.

Cheers.

So how can we get back on, even if it''s just to say goodbye?
Although, I must say, it''s a little disappointing losing my almost 900 posts...

The site is live, it is just between you and the site one router (maybe more) have not updated their DNS entries yet (kind of like a phone book). In the mean time, you can get there by going to: http://216.65.77.109

I have to say Kyle, I really like this new site. It looks really professional. It shows that you really know ASP.

That site is pretty dead now. Not that this one is super busy either, but I''m not gonna bother with the other one any more.

Back