Challenges To Security

:angry: The TSA are a bunch of idiots that makes flying the pitts. The only time I use my flight benefits is if I travel on company business or something REALLY important. Right now I don't know what that would be. :down:

The monumental self-importance of this Heatwole (probably spelled wrong, and I don't care) punk is incredible!
Witness his quote to the effect of: "I'll have plenty to say to the media, but first I must deal with the government".
Who does this kid think he is, Scary Mary?
Here's hoping a night (or more) in the slammer will knock him down a couple of notches...
:angry:

ITRADE said:
This is why I have no patience for airlines not paying flight attendents for cleaning aircraft and doing inventory. This is why I have no patience for flight attendents not wanting to do inventory or clean planes. This is why I want flight crews to stay with the same aircraft for their days work, as much as possible. This is why I don't like the idea of flight attendents having to sell snack-packs from third party vendors. I guess I'd stop short of gestapo-style flight attendents, but not much short of that. (I've flown Lufthansa in coach and been scowled at by an oh-so-german steward.)

I am not going to debate weither this kid was right or wrong in what he done. We all know bottom line he was wrong if in fact he was testing the system. But what this kid has done is really exposed these idiots that call them selves TSA. There needs to be major changes in the TSA & in their training or lack thereof. And it needs to start at the top. People inDC (or where ever TSA hqs is) need to be fired & some one else put in. These people & most of the TSA managers have little if any at all experience in any kind of lawenforcement. Lets replace these people & get proper training to those doing the screening..............
Again, wrong way to do it, but this kid made a point......

coachrowsey said:
I am not going to debate weither this kid was right or wrong in what he done. We all know bottom line he was wrong if in fact he was testing the system. But what this kid has done is really exposed these idiots that call them selves TSA. There needs to be major changes in the TSA & in their training or lack thereof. And it needs to start at the top. People inDC (or where ever TSA hqs is) need to be fired & some one else put in. These people & most of the TSA managers have little if any at all experience in any kind of lawenforcement. Lets replace these people & get proper training to those doing the screening..............
Again, wrong way to do it, but this kid made a point......
Unfortunately, I think this guy was more interested in getting his own face/story exposed rather than exposing weaknesses in security. Listening to him, he obviously is out for self glory.

You can't blame the F/As for not finding these items. They were in a part of a lav that normanlly only a mechanic can get acess to.

Tanker said:
You can't blame the F/As for not finding these items. They were in a part of a lav that normanlly only a mechanic can get acess to.
Agree that the FA's should not have been expected to find Heatwole's hidden goodies.
However, I doubt that he put them in areas that require screwdrivers or other special tools to access.
I remember as a kid spending a lot of time in the lavs of AA 707s/727s/BAC-111s (they probably wondered what I was doing in there) exploring what was behind all of the neat little compartments in that little room, all of which opened with simple latches.
I'll bet that's where he hid the stuff (can't say for sure, as this story is still maddeningly short on details).

Back