Charles E. Taylor Book

scot said:
I see now where it had been edited, but did not know what had been edited...
[post="259049"][/post]​
It may have been edited out of the original post, but the price and contact information still appear in a quotation in the reply message (#3) by AMFAMAN.

As an aside, what does this topic have to do with American Airlines?

TWAnr said:
[post="259127"][/post]​

That's right I forgot, planes just fly on their own, no maintenance needed. Some of us have pride in our profession and appreciate the contributions of those before us and enjoy reading about those contributions. I thank Ken for posting this info as I will be ordering the book. Without Charles Taylor, who knows if there would be an American Airlines.

TWAnr said:
It may have been edited out of the original post, but the price and contact information still appear in a quotation in the reply message (#3) by AMFAMAN.

[post="259127"][/post]​

This topic has to do with American Airlines as much as it does with every other airline or maintenance facility that touches an aircraft.

I posted here first because I am an AA AMT. I also posted on most of the other airline forums but they have been removed by the moderator. This is their BB and they can do as they wish. I have no problem with that. I did not attempt to "blog/spam". I merely wished to inform people about a good book that I feel every aircraft technician should read as well as about the National Resolution, HRES586.

What a contentious group we are.

Ken posted information that is of interest to many of us who have made aviation not only our careers, but our lives. I don't understand why anyone working for an airline would object to this post.

Thanks Ken.

Back