Chess!

justaumechanic

Veteran
Dec 15, 2003
I really enjoyed the comment from a poster on here about being mad that Jerry won the chess match..

Thats a classic line from someone who has their head in the sand..

Jerry won all of the chess matches with every group.. Only a fool would
think otherwise..

Does any group on here think for one min. they escaped something?

In the case of the IAM there was never any doubt in anyone's mind that the company wanted one thing.. To farm out as much as it could get away with. And that is exactly what it got..

I remember several years ago when ALPA thought they were doing the company a big favor by allowing them to fly 24 RJ's.. 24!!! Yippie.. You fools.. They can run all the RJ's and SJ's in the entire system they want now.. And thats just one of many things you fools gave up.. (ALPA fools)

You allowed Jerry to take your pension.. Not steal it like they did everyone else.. Your group gave it away.. Free of charge..

You allowed the company to fly 100 seat aircraft when we had 4 models of 100 seat aircraft on the property that ALPA flew. (F100, F28 -1000 & 4000 and the BAE146-200) It was all yours until Jerry won the chess match.

Jerry won every single chess match and he had a picture of every union leader in his office and he laughs at every one of them every single day.

Get your head out of the sand and wake up.. Everyone lost but the Hero's you ALPA folks call "Lakefield, Glass and Crellin".. Their checking accounts make more money than you do..

ALPA should be spelled "FOOL"..

justaumechanic said:
Jerry won all of the chess matches with every group.. Only a fool would
think otherwise..

Does any group on here think for one min. they escaped something?

SpinDoc replies:

Jerry indeed won the chess match with every union on
the property. Kudos to him (NOT!!!!)

Trouble is, there are certain posters on this forum
who flat out refuse to acknowledge this fact. One
of them is our esteemed 700UW, who still believes
the chess match is going on and would rather make
his union look bad than present facts supporting his
position that the company negotiated in bad faith
and refused to acknowledge a contract proposal that
doesn't exist.

He is advancing his pawn while the company has already
captured his queen. He would rather deflect any and
all questions about the supposed contract proposal,
and repeat his mantra "see a union representative
if you want to see the (fictional) proposal". Gee, this
kind of sounds like someone from CCY trying to
spin and deflect, rather than being a stand up
person and proving the point.

This will be my last post on this because I fear the
great moderator will not appreciate the importance
of 700UW owning up to his rhetoric and outright
falsehoods.

How many times do you have to be told the same thing over and over?

Since you are not an IAM member you are not entitled to see and your opinion on the matter does not matter.

Any IAM member can see it if they contact their general chairman, or a negotiating committee member.

It was at EVERY SINGLE ratification vote for any IAM member to view. Four other posters besides myself on this board have viewed it.

And why don't you prove that it does not exist? Since I have posted over and over and over on how any IAM member can view it if they choose.

You really need to take the time and understand that concept.

700UW said:

Since you are not an IAM member you are not entitled to see and your opinion on the matter does not matter.

[post="248395"][/post]​
700......tsk, tsk, tsk!!! Typical response from someone who is angry, and in denial.

Hope everything works out for you Mr Angry!! LMFAO!!!!!

AFA meets with Jerry and team tomorrow to discuss "Amnesty" for our group on all grievances incuding sick.

4 goals MUST be reached tomorrow.
We gave half in the Cash cost savings as ALPA and ALPA makes 3.5 times as much as the average f/as, FOR 7 YEARS!

All employees work longer, harder, for less wages...

AND THE DISCIPLINE POLICIES THAT TERMINATE OUR PEOPLE MUST RELAX!

IF NOT; THE WAR WILL CONTINUE; PROMISE!

CHECKMATE!

700UW said:

700, you posted this on Feb.9th, You answered your own question!

Posted on: Feb 9 2005, 03:40 PM

This will be last my response to you on this subject matter.
Take the time and read it slowly so maybe after the 50th time I have posted this you will finally understant it..................
<_<

I guess comprehension is not one of your strong points?

It was a reply to usairways_vote_no, not the entire board.

Rico said:
Can always count upon:

Death, Taxes, and PitBull acting Melodramatic...
[post="248443"][/post]​

Perhaps if ALPA and IAM had a PitBull, instead of just AFA, the storyline of the drama would have been more favorable to the employees.

I said back during the first round of concessions, labor needed to act as one, and take this company on.

But nooooooooooo, ALPA had to cut their own deal, and IAM had to appear, without actually being, tough.

With that scenario, there was no way the 'Bull could prevail, but I have more respect for her than everybody running ALPA/IAM combined.

And, as AFA did not come out any worse at U than any other group, I'd say she held her own.

Now, I don't agree with everything the 'Bull says, but if unions don't come around to her general way of thinking, then they may as well close shop.

diogenes said:
Now, I don't agree with everything the 'Bull says, but if unions don't come around to her general way of thinking, then they may as well close shop.
[post="248604"][/post]​

Diogenes,

I agree with what you are saying in spirit...but logically , why would any union on the property simply close up shop? We are nothing more than FREE Money to them at this point...and some can say that we were just free money before.

Simply put...thier is no motivation to walk away from a gravy train...when the effort put forth hardly meets the intake.

PITbull said:
AND THE DISCIPLINE POLICIES THAT TERMINATE OUR PEOPLE MUST RELAX!

I don't get it. A shift doesn't start "around 8am." A flight isn't scheduled to leave somewhere between 6 and 7pm. There are workplans and flight schedules and things like that for a reason. Give me a break, PitBull. Relax discipline policies for people who can't show up for work and show up on-time? As if.

I've had ONE unscheduled absence since 1997, and I'm proud of that.

If people don't want to come to work, and be there on-time, and give 100%, they should be terminated. There is no free lunch.

NCFL said:
If people don't want to come to work, and be there on-time, and give 100%, they should be terminated. There is no free lunch.
[post="248651"][/post]​
.....(you left out).....AND THE BEATING WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORAL IMPROVES ! :shock:

Point taken, Phantom.

I think the point we're both making is PitBull acts in her membership's interests, while other unions act in their upper officeholder's interests.

NCFL said:

Sky high states: Life happens. Ever take care of a sick child or parent WITH CANCER? And which is more important to you---NCFL, giving care or work?

Back