Clinton Campaign Hostage Crisis

Oct 30, 2006
DELETED BY MODERATOR

"A man walked into the Clinton office at about 1 p.m., Maj. Michael Hambrook of the New Hampshire State Police told CNN affiliate WMUR-TV.

A young woman with a 6-month or 8-month-old infant came rushing into the store just in tears, and she said, 'You need to call 911. A man has just walked into the Clinton office, opened his coat and showed us a bomb strapped to his chest with duct tape,'" the Web site reported."

Clinton Office Story

All the action is happening a mere 20 miles from yours truly !!

Pray that NO gets killed(Even the LUNATIC that caused it)

This (now) FELON is right up there with the Evangelical, who murdered the Doctor in Amherst NY(Buffalo) some years back.

Oil and water DON'T MIX, and Neither do RELIGION and POLITICS !!

Lets everyone keep our fingers crossed for a safe outcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If this NUT JOB is proved INSANE, I'll RETRACT the comment that he's religiously connected)

All the action is happening a mere 20 miles from yours truly !!

Pray that NO gets killed(Even the LUNATIC that caused it)

This (now) FELON is right up there with the Evangelical, who murdered the Doctor in Amherst NY(Buffalo) some years back.

Oil and water DON'T MIX, and Neither do RELIGION and POLITICS !!

Lets everyone keep our fingers crossed for a safe outcome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(If this NUT JOB is proved INSANE, I'll RETRACT the comment that he's religiously connected)

He’s nuts, regardless of his religious convictions. Probably schizoid hearing voices to become just another irrational, compulsive wacko. There are many of these people in the world regardless of their religious beliefs.

JMHO,
B) UT

He’s nuts, regardless of his religious convictions. Probably schizoid hearing voices to become just another irrational, compulsive wacko. There are many of these people in the world regardless of their religious beliefs.

JMHO,
B) UT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(As promised),

Your RIGHT UAL-TECH,

This dude is in NEED of Psych HELP..And......there is "NO" religious connection with this incident !!

On a humorous side note,...this guy (no so long ago) WAS in the paper complaining about the Rochester NH police dept., going around placing flyers in peoples unlocked cars, with the flyers reading....'Always LOCK your car, to prevent theft".

Well this cat objected to "Illegal entry".....................and lo and behold, the town(by law) had to STOP !

I'm just happy that the only negative thing was................... a 1/2 dozen folks had to go home, and change their "Bloomers" :shock: :rolleyes:

Probably a plant...staged for the sympathy vote :lol:

I was wondering who would be the first to jump on that thought. You were right there at the top of the list Dude. You didn't dissapoint! :up:

Now we have all the talking heads trying to decide wether whe was "Presidential" during and after this incident. I wonder, if in their opinion she was as "presidential" as this:

I want a hamburger!

And no, I am not a Hillary Clinton supporter.

Latest posts

Back