Codeshare ID90

mrs767er

Aug 26, 2007
Hi folks!
Delta emps here wishing to ID90 on UA #9829 MIA/MAO (Manaus, Brasil) and #9864 return. It says UA but it's operated by TAM. We have no reciprocal with TAM but we do with UA.
Is there any savvy res agent who can tell me if this is possible to do?
The schedule is so much better than taking Copa thru Panama. Please advise ASAP--thanks a bunch!

It won't work you need the ID90 w/ the actual operating carrier.

What I'd suggest you do is call TAM and see if they will give you the NONREV fare, this is what AirTran does, you do not need an ID90 at all, You can call them and list for $30 O/W and show an airline badge at ticketing.

It won't work you need the ID90 w/ the actual operating carrier.

What I'd suggest you do is call TAM and see if they will give you the NONREV fare, this is what AirTran does, you do not need an ID90 at all, You can call them and list for $30 O/W and show an airline badge at ticketing.

I will call them, but we have no agreement/contract for nonrev rates. We don't use zed fares yet, so the last thing I want to do is fly to Rio or Sao Paulo and find out I can't get to Manaus for my 4 night Amazon adventure.

AirTran doesn't have an interline agreement w/ Mesa so whenever I had to nonrevenue on them I'd pay AirTran $60 directly for RoundTrip...maybe the operating carrier has something similar.

Back