Colin Kaepernick

I choose to have faith in God, if I am wrong I have nothing to lose, if your wrong about the existence of God, you have everything to lose. !

So you believe in god just to play it safe? That's what it sounds like to me. Are you saying God will deny me entry into heaven because I did not believe in him? Even though I've never violated any of the ten commandants, always treated people the way I would want to be treated and whole bunch of other things. But if I were a complete scumbag as long as I believed in god I'm good to go.

Here's some study material. According to the bible mankind started out with a man and a woman who had two sons. Think about that.

Abraham was a paranoid schizophrenic.

Noah collected two of ever animal. Now look up how many species of animal there are in the world.

He didn't try to bully anyone, he expressed a personal opinion.....jeez.

Easy fix for this and I seriously think this is what the left wants is to remove the National Anthem from all public events. Thats how you castrate the Republic and kill any praise to it.

If removing the national anthem from public events will do that much harm then the republic was on shaky ground to begin with.

If removing the national anthem from public events will do that much harm then the republic was on shaky ground to begin with.

It threatens the progressive lefts utopic vision of the country they want to create.

LOL. Brietbart much? All you've done is prove how nasty a lot of republicans/conservatives can be. turning on someone who at one time was the GOP crown prince to support an adulterer, draft dodger and pathological liar.

Bigger hero than chicken hawks like you and Trump will ever be. Were you saying this back in 2008? Or were you fawning all over McCain talking about what a hero he was? Attack protocols? What's that? Do you have anything to support that claim.?

His POW buddies gave him the name 'crown prince' on his interaction with the enemy.

I thought he was a stand up guy until I followed Senate testimony, read several books and so on.....

He is a highly decorated jack off.

His POW buddies gave him the name 'crown prince' on his interaction with the enemy.

I thought he was a stand up guy until I followed Senate testimony, read several books and so on.....

You're so full of it. You haven't read crap. All you do is sit there and read breirtbart smear him because he dares go against herr Trump. That's because you have more in common with trump than you do McCain.

Yea, it's always easy for people to criticize, but I wonder how many schlongs you would slurp if in the same situation?
Thank GOD, I was never a POW and subjected to 5 1/2 years of torture.
Yes, he did some things to keep us out of an extended war with NVM after 'peace with honor'.
I don't know about you, but I would not easily talk smack about someone that spent 5 1/2 years in Hanoi Hilton if I couldn't do it.

I always thought about what I would do if captured and I would have saved the last bull it for me, if given the opportunity.

To not recognize him as a 'HERO' is unconscionable.
Just my 2 cents...
:cool: xUT

Captured and spilled his guts on attack protocols and helped increase the VC kill rate on our fighters?? Same hero they called 'the crown prince' and 'songbird'? Think Trump maybe read the book? Same hero who closed the books as a sitting US Senator and left several thousand unaccounted for POW's in country and sealed the records of it even though there was evidence many are still alive? That the same guy?
What would you do?
Just asking...

What would you do?
Just asking...

Have no idea......he wasn't tortured for 5 1/2 years either.....his fellow POWs have made many claims regarding his preferential treatment ......do some reading.
What about the POW familys he screwed after senate hearing where he had records of POWs still in country, sealed? Leaving them available for public consumption would have exposed his collaboration with the enemy, even after the fact he was hospitalized.
I was open minded to his plight until I saw in the senate hearings on POWs, the people who tortured him were there and when he saw them, he went over and hugged those very people.
There was evidence from photo reconnaissance of POWs on the ground attempting contact and rescue as they were aware of Sat intel still looking on the country. There is also evidence that some type of transponders were dropped all over the country where pilots knew how to code in for rescue........evidence was presented to the senate committee he oversaw showing many contact attempts were made and how pilots were the only ones knowledgeable to perform these entries.....and he had all this crap sealed, even above the objections of two POW family groups.....

Do some research......the guys a highly decorated Jackoff.

Have no idea......he wasn't tortured for 5 1/2 years either.....his fellow POWs have made many claims regarding his preferential treatment ......do some reading.
What about the POW familys he screwed after senate hearing where he had records of POWs still in country, sealed? Leaving them available for public consumption would have exposed his collaboration with the enemy, even after the fact he was hospitalized.
I was open minded to his plight until I saw in the senate hearings on POWs, the people who tortured him were there and when he saw them, he went over and hugged those very people.
There was evidence from photo reconnaissance of POWs on the ground attempting contact and rescue as they were aware of Sat intel still looking on the country. There is also evidence that some type of transponders were dropped all over the country where pilots knew how to code in for rescue........evidence was presented to the senate committee he oversaw showing many contact attempts were made and how pilots were the only ones knowledgeable to perform these entries.....and he had all this crap sealed, even above the objections of two POW family groups.....

Do some research......the guys a highly decorated Jackoff.

Yea, he should have used deferments or fake bone spurs, joined the national guard and not show up.
No matter that he was a 'volunteer' combat pilot, got shot down in enemy territory, broke both arms and abused to a point that was humanly impossible.
Yea, he may have been a 'song bird' and he did some things against POW's in the senate.
But let's be honest, everyone knew we still had POW's after the 'peace with honor' was a done deal and 'everyone' in the gooberment hid it.

There is a lot of blame to be spread around.

Just my 2 cents.

Calm down there snowflake. All I was doing was pointing out your double standard and how easily you get butt hurt.

"All I was doing was pointing out your double standard.."? In what purely self-fantasized way can you even imagine you did that? Cite verse and line if you can....? No matter, since your unexpected kindness via so charitably demonstrating the actual "education" level of the left is appreciated, and one needs must stand in proper awe of your elegant prose as well. Sigh...If that's honestly your best effort at a reply of any kind, well, you may now revert to your "feelings" and whatever solace the crayolas within your nearest "Safe Space" might afford you...It's probably best you stay safely clear of scissors or sharp instruments of any kind. ;)

P.S. "Noah collected two of ever animal. Now look up how many species of animal there are in the world."? Umm...you do seem a bit challenged with even this whole English language thing....Just saying.

Last edited:
Yea, he should have used deferments or fake bone spurs, joined the national guard and not show up.
No matter that he was a 'volunteer' combat pilot, got shot down in enemy territory, broke both arms and abused to a point that was humanly impossible.
Yea, he may have been a 'song bird' and he did some things against POW's in the senate.
But let's be honest, everyone knew we still had POW's after the 'peace with honor' was a done deal and 'everyone' in the gooberment hid it.

There is a lot of blame to be spread around.

Just my 2 cents.

He was the ranking Senator who shut down the investigation........he is the one who hid it.

He went to Nam prior to his 2008 run and got the Vietnam gov't to permanently seal records of POW's. Was quoted by someone with him at the time claiming 'if this ever got out, I'll never be elected'....I think it was Bob Dornan.

FWIW- I supported him in 2008 and thought he was a stand up guy. Only after I did some research just this year did I find a lot of negative information on him and his doings. There is a lot of BS out there but you can't make senate hearings, ex POW interviews and other things go away.

What he did to the families of still missing POWs borders on treason.

Back