Company Store Question....

JonC

Advanced
Sep 9, 2002
Well, a year and a half after getting the axe from US Airways, I have finally landed an aviation job. Hopefully this encourages you all to keep looking...despite what a few miserable people say on these boards, there is life after US Airways. (Actually, long term, I'll probably do better in my new job than I did with US.)

However, my trusty keychain/lanyard/id holder that I purchased from the US Airways company store several years ago has broken and I have either misplaced it or thrown it away. I checked the company store website and it looks like they are in the midst of a fire sale, and they did not sell the lanyards any longer.

Would there be anyone on this board that might know the manufacturer who made the keychain breakaway lanyards that US Airways sold in the company store? I appreciate it?!

usairways_vote_NO said:
try the local airport badging office
I actually wanted to find a id holder/keychain that didn't look cheap and was actually functional.....

However, I did find an answer to my own question with a little more webbrowing. Just in case any other folks out there are looking, the company name is EK and their website is www.ekusa.com and you can order from them directly.

Jon C.

I still not sure what style you talking about but the lanyard style detachable (Sports Lanyard Plusâ„¢ II) like on that site are available at some airports for purchase

Back