Connection at Philadelphia

Taximan2002

May 10, 2018
I’m travelling from Glasgow to San Francisco via Philadelphia in August. I have 2 hours 40 minutes between flights but I’m quite anxious about this being enough time. Will have to go through immigration, collect luggage, do customs and then check luggage in again for the flight on to SFO. Anyone else done this connection from UK and can anyone give some sort of reassuring advice that it’ll be okay...

I’m travelling from Glasgow to San Francisco via Philadelphia in August. I have 2 hours 40 minutes between flights but I’m quite anxious about this being enough time. Will have to go through immigration, collect luggage, do customs and then check luggage in again for the flight on to SFO. Anyone else done this connection from UK and can anyone give some sort of reassuring advice that it’ll be okay...
You should be fine if your flight is on time and if you're not arriving at a VERY busy time. I have not made this connection particular connection buy I've made several international connections @ PHL.

Latest posts