Credit Union changeover

LD3

Veteran
Oct 16, 2003
CLT
Visit site
Any horror stories? There was a short window Saturday to access PACU, when I did, my bill payer wasn't there so I spent some time setting it back up... Sunday afternoon when the system went back up, my bill payer that I entered Saturday and my bill payer from Clearview both showed up, but it was a bill payer that had all my deactivated accounts, so needless to say I spent today cleaning it up.... Also my state return that I did last month is to be deposited under my Clearview routing number, but according to PACU service desk, they have the ability to capture any deposits to the old routing number and move them to our new routing number.... Lines were out the door on Boyer today...

Reactions: 1 person
Yea, there was no merger this time either. Everyone that has a Charlotte address was spun off to PACU effective 1 March and the Clearview CLT branch office is now a PACU branch. Something about the CU charter didn't allow CView to grow in CLT, so everyone in CLT who was with CView is now with PACU.
Personally, not a bad transition for me. I still have to update a few ACH's but no big deal. I liked the bi-city capability of PIT and CLT, but I was outvoted.
Cheers.

I have wondered what will happen to the Aillent Creditu Union in PHX?

Also I noticed on internal job postings the AA CU in DFW had positings and it seem like it they are actual AA employees???