Deal is Dead, Abe Reports

And that is YOUR problem. You don't know.

Try educating yourself so you don't look so clueless, or is that above your abililties?
And your expert Airline education is based on?? :huh: It is amazing how you and a few of your FF buddies know everything there is to know about the Airlines from Union issues to mergers without having even worked in the industry. If you are as Friggen sharp as you proclaim to be, send your resume to Doug..maybe he is looking for someone as educated as you in the business. I find it borderline pathetic that you and your cronies spend so much time on a website that is outside of your profession.
I know that if I had not spent the last 28 years of my career in the business, I would not waste time posting here myself.

I just thought of a great idea, why don't you and your little group take a road trip out to Tempe. You could meet with Doug and his team to let them know just what a foolish bunch of Hogwash this whole $8B deal is and so on. Given your airline expertise, I'm sure he will pull the offer off the table by weeks end.
I think that your motivation here is to keep DL as is so they don't pull that 757 service out of HKY.. :lol:
And to think that all of this crap is from a guy who is longing 4 an Airline that has been gone for almost 17 years now. You fly US, but you still long 4 PI, and your avatar is a "Keep Delta, my Delta" button...And you have the gall to say I'm clueless and uneducated??
Get a life already Pal!! :unsure:

I can read the press reports, which appears to be more than you are capable of......

And BTW, ignorance and arrogance is a deadly combination......
I must proclaim you to be the #1 Bafoon that I have gone back and forth with on these boards so far. It was you that started off with the cheap shots and name calling to begin with. I still can't understand your need to chime in on a debate I was having with Abe, unless you are his Daddy or something. And so you admit, that press reports are the sole basis of your Airline expertise. I suppose you believe everything that you read. Start packing those bags, Doug is waiting for you out there in Tempe. :D

I must proclaim you to be the #1 Bafoon that I have gone back and forth with on these boards so far. It was you that started off with the cheap shots and name calling to begin with. I still can't understand your need to chime in on a debate I was having with Abe, unless you are his Daddy or something. And so you admit, that press reports are the sole basis of your Airline expertise. I suppose you believe everything that you read. Start packing those bags, Doug is waiting for you out there in Tempe. :D
Oh my…. Are you ok? Such anger and hostility. Were does it come from? (you may want to have that checked out)

You are thrashing and hollering like some one sitting in a dentist chair getting a root canal and the dentist just hit a nerve.

Or could it be you just don’t like being called out when you are wrong?

As for Tempe, I don't do Ponzi Schemes.

Relax, take the day off. Read for awhile. It will do you good.

Ok, so you base your knowledge on what you read in the press according to your above post. Let's get back to the root of this post, which states "Deal is Dead". When and where was there any such information published in the press?
While it is no secret that Parker did make 2 attempts to meet with Jerry to discuss a merger, I never read anywhere that Parker presented this to DL's creditors at the same time, did you? Did Jerry tell DL's creditors that US wants to offer you guys a cool $8 Billion, but I told them to get lost? Maybe this is stuff that is only making it to the business section of the Hickory Herald, while eluding the rest of the country.
Maybe you should be jacking up the guy who started this bogus thread instead being that he had ZERO facts to back up his statement. For some strange reason you chose to attack my reply instead with all of your sharp wisdom. Calling me everything from clueless, to hostile, and angry too. Maybe next time you should take a look at yourself and what you actually have to do with either of the Airlines involved in this discussion. I have noticed that you have been quite the little Mr. Anti-merger yourself since US made this bid for DL a few weeks ago. You are the only goofball on the US board sporting your Delta Button for their avatar. But then again, what can one expect from a guy who is living in the past still hopefull that PI will return. Give Doug a shout, maybe he will make the combined carriers Piedmont instead of Delta to make your 17 year longing come to an end. ;)
By the way, I only get angry at people who think they know everyting about the Airlines based on what they read or see on TV. I drive a car all of the time too, but I am not an expert on the Auto industry. Being some big-time FF who belongs to a Cockroach Club doesn't count either. :up:

For some strange reason you chose to attack my reply instead with all of your sharp wisdom. Calling me everything from clueless, to hostile, and angry too.

Well, he could have called you a child molester. The problem is that L4PI demands facts, facts, facts, but when pressed and put in a corner, all he can do is lash out. If I were you, I'd stop wasting my breath. Deal or No Deal, L4PI is welcome to take his business elsewhere, again.

Yo Barbell

Nice upgrade to your throughly tested web site today. As far as I know, US has the only web site in the industry that DOESN'T show it's own flights. I'm sure UA appreciates all the business.........

Back