Dear Moderator

Piedmont1984

Veteran
Jan 12, 2004
Richard

Where I come from, if a nail is sticking up on the back deck, you take a hammer to that nail. It's not necessary to hammer all of us. You closed what promised to be a constructive discussion.

Only one poster started in with the baiting. It requires a little more work on your part, but areas of common ground between these two pilot groups is extremely rare. Try not to nip it in the bud.

Piedmont,

I agree that the subject itself could be interesting, but it quickly degenerated to the same ole same ole, which we are trying to contain to two threads per week.

I will reexamine the thread, and if in fact there is only one troublemaker, I will consider reopening it.

That said, IF the sniping continues, and personal attacks continue, those involved are gone for 14 days without question or warning.

Fair enough?

Piedmont,

I agree that the subject itself could be interesting, but it quickly degenerated to the same ole same ole, which we are trying to contain to two threads per week.

I will reexamine the thread, and if in fact there is only one troublemaker, I will consider reopening it.

That said, IF the sniping continues, and personal attacks continue, those involved are gone for 14 days without question or warning.

Fair enough?

Buya Kasha! Fair enough.

Piedmont1984,

I have re read the thread and it has been reopened with a warning.

Let's hope it stays on topic.

I am not ALL bad you know......

Back