Death of the Democratic Party

When they have to keep looking at Clinton, Biden and Warren as the best options for 2020, you know it's bad.

After Hillary's stunning loss, many are still hurting. I'd like to reach out to help those still hurting.
Butt-Hurt-Salve-770x736.jpg

When they have to keep looking at Clinton, Biden and Warren as the best options for 2020, you know it's bad.

Actually Eric, our best chances for 2020 is T-Rump himself. When the good citizens of OH, PA, MI, and WI (who broke ranks and voted for T-Rump, But in Reality REALLY voted AGAINST Hillary) see that Trump's Promises Do NOT materialize, things will return to getting Very Interesting Again. Forget the Black vote, meaning the Dems will get whatever they'll get in 2020. (Probably a dozen of 'Brothers will get 'Whacked' in the next four years anyway), Ah but just ponder how MANY MORE.... H-I-S-P-A-N-I-C voters will be voting in the 4 aforementioned states, plus....A R I Z O N A ! ( tee - hee - hee ) !!

Actually Eric, our best chances for 2020 is T-Rump himself. When the good citizens of OH, PA, MI, and WI (who broke ranks and voted for T-Rump, But in Reality REALLY voted AGAINST Hillary) see that Trump's Promises Do NOT materialize, things will return to getting Very Interesting Again. Forget the Black vote, meaning the Dems will get whatever they'll get in 2020. (Probably a dozen of 'Brothers will get 'Whacked' in the next four years anyway), Ah but just ponder how MANY MORE.... H-I-S-P-A-N-I-C voters will be voting in the 4 aforementioned states, plus....A R I Z O N A ! ( tee - hee - hee ) !!

Whew! That's far more incoherent than even your usually inept attempts at the english language. I'd no honest idea of just how bad things have gotten on the left. Perhaps some national level consideration for many more "Safe Spaces" and whole tons more Play Dough and crayons should nowadays be considered so as to prevent your sorts from openly and "violently" revolting wielding dildos and "diversity" flags. ;)