Delta awarding CEO $13.6M for closing NWA deal

Big surprise....
Meet the new boss, same as the last boss.
And we don't get fooled again?

Surprise surprise! Delta employees,once again, would rather put up with this sort of #### than fight for their own right to organize a union.
I laughed when I'd hear president Bush talking of "bringing democracy to the middle-east".
It's actually more of a transplant sort of situation. You see we don't care enough to fight for it, so maybe baby doc bush is uprooting it and moving it elsewhere.

Just joking of course. Everyone should realize by now that dumbya doesn't really think much of democracy. He is,on the other hand,interested in foreign oil for his Wall Street buds.

Oh, and ah stopping terrorism of course. That of course is why we only let those of the middle-east persuasion usurp our borders for about ten years. Let them start businesses without having to pay taxes and so on.
It's not a problem though,because we have this "Patriot Act". Not the paper one mind you,but the one George Bush and his neo-con pals put on.

Surprise surprise! Delta employees,once again, would rather put up with this sort of #### than fight for their own right to organize a union.
I laughed when I'd hear president Bush talking of "bringing democracy to the middle-east".
It's actually more of a transplant sort of situation. You see we don't care enough to fight for it, so maybe baby doc bush is uprooting it and moving it elsewhere.

Just joking of course. Everyone should realize by now that dumbya doesn't really think much of democracy. He is,on the other hand,interested in foreign oil for his Wall Street buds.

Oh, and ah stopping terrorism of course. That of course is why we only let those of the middle-east persuasion usurp our borders for about ten years. Let them start businesses without having to pay taxes and so on.
It's not a problem though,because we have this "Patriot Act". Not the paper one mind you,but the one George Bush and his neo-con pals put on.

One word....Valium.

Latest posts