Delta changes Profit Sharing Again-For the better

I don't think profit-sharing enters into the agreements that whatever Delta pays, we get 7% more. I'm pretty sure that only hourly wages apply in that calculation. Obviously, profit sharing did not apply this year. The average payout was $13000/employee at Delta. With 15 years company time, I got less than $1500.

Kev, does this mean that you won't be getting a pay raise next year? Also, for American employees, this should mean Delta +7%. Is this correct WeAAsles?

They haven't said anything yet, but my guess is no?

I also have a feeling that they may offer some sort of retro as a preemptive strike against further organizing attempts. Just a hunch.

I don't think profit-sharing enters into the agreements that whatever Delta pays, we get 7% more. I'm pretty sure that only hourly wages apply in that calculation. Obviously, profit sharing did not apply this year. The average payout was $13000/employee at Delta. With 15 years company time, I got less than $1500.

My check this past year was literally half of what it was in 2016, and was no where near $13k- and I'm topped out.

They haven't said anything yet, but my guess is no?

I also have a feeling that they may offer some sort of retro as a preemptive strike against further organizing attempts. Just a hunch.

My check this past year was literally half of what it was in 2016, and was no where near $13k- and I'm topped out.
Are the pilots getting annual raises per their contract? If they are getting say 3% and you aren't the organizers could use that as ammo

Reactions: robbedagain
An even better move would've been to have never altered it in the first place.

Exactamendo!!! Agree 100% The retro would make everyone whole now wouldn't it? Great thought there Kev, I too thought the same when I read this. Maybe some more emails and employees contacting management for this is due.

Reactions: robbedagain
Congrats to the Delta employees. A great move by Delta as it was dividing employees. SWA needs to step up and do the same with it's employees 401K's.

http://www.myajc.com/business/delta-increase-profit-sharing-for-employees/QLRA3pEMvz8lPWTcnP6sUN/
once again DALPA saves the day.
Kev, does this mean that you won't be getting a pay raise next year? Also, for American employees, this should mean Delta +7%. Is this correct WeAAsles?
Probably not.
Are the pilots getting annual raises per their contract? If they are getting say 3% and you aren't the organizers could use that as ammo
ha yeah right. Lot of people still pissed at the pilots for not taking the PS cut with everyone else. Greedy meany faces! :rolleyes::rolleyes: