Delta's Richard Anderson is spot on!

No, I know what CAN be done.

but I'm also smart enough to not parrot trivia when DL's track record is better than at carriers that have unions.

one more time - DL has its own employees at more stations in the US than any other airline.

so much for all of that job protection that union members bought.

and I don't need any special insight to know where DL has its own employees and where it does not.

apparently DL was smart enough to pay you to leave     You have no flippin arse clue what is truly going on now  at DL  you were in mgmt.   So fast fwd to today  KEV Dawg Q and a few others know what is really happening   you don't  yet you act like you do and u act like a spokesman for all of DL folks   your posts speak for themselves

WorldTraveler said:
except that DL employees aren't anywhere close to seeking a union to keep out RRs because they recognize that RRs not only allow more mainline staffed locations but also allow FT employees to get higher salaries.

and most significantly, there is a market for part-time, temporary workers. If there weren't, then DL and other employers couldn't staff those positions.
how exactly do you know? 

why is this on the AA forum?
because AA employees are the ones who have noted that they want what DL employees have and not the bait and switch that Parker is pushing onto AA employees.

Then they should go work for DL.  They're hiring.

Culture matters more than money to me.  If you don't like how your management does things, leave.

that is their decision.

for many who are partway up the scale, the economics of starting at the bottom at DL doesn't make sense.

but neither does it justify that AA's unions bought Parker's message hook, line, and sinker and AA employees will pay the price for years to come.

bunt3dunk said:
Give us our profit sharing back and quit treating your employees like they are stupid !
You ever consider DL does that for the express purpose of keeping UNIONS out?

so why has WN paid profit sharing for years?

suppose that DL and WN have different reasons?

and DL wouldn't have an advantage over AA if AA's union leaders (not to be confused with the membership) hadn't bought Parker's song and dance that profit sharing wasn't a good way to pay people.

of course it isn't if he can save $1 billion per year that DL spends.

Latest posts

Back