Democracy 101

Jan 26, 2004
In the mail today, I recieved my AMFA NATIONAL OFFICER election ballot. Though I am only an associate member, I recieve the same democratic benefits as a dues paying member. What a novel idea. When the AMFA is certified at AA in the following months, look for more democratic changes to come your way. One of your up-coming ballots will have the little old mans name on it that everyone is so afraid of. At least 2 people are running against Delle at this years convention. Your 100% guaranteed a Letter of Agreement to come before you for a "Yes" or a "NO" vote.
I don't blame our local for our woes. Everyone knows the International dictates everything important to the wannabes. AA flight attendants had enough, Horizon Air mechanics had enough, and now the AA mechanics have had enough. The twu's run is getting ready to come to a screeching halt.

Keep the faith..............VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!

Just think if the TWU allowed a ballot like this SONNY(THE DICTATOR FOR LIFE)HALL,JOHN (COMPANY MAN) ORLANDO,and JIMMY(NO REVOTE)LITTLE would be voted out of office and sent packing!

Back