Democrats the gift that keeps on giving thread.

I understand your point, but there was nothing that Obama did to improve the economy. He even poo-poo’d Trump about creating manufacturing jobs and GDP. Remember Obama saying “what magic wand do you have?” and those manufacturing jobs are gone for good?

For six years, he blamed Republicans in Congress for thwarting his spending agenda and hampering growth. In his last two years in office, he claimed that 2% growth was the best we could hope for. And in his last year in office, while the economy was again stalling out, Obama claimed that Trump's tax cuts and deregulation would only make things worse.

The rate of GDP growth was decelerating in Obama's last year. It went from 2.3% in Q2, to 1.9% in Q3 to 1.8% in Q4 of 2016. Under Trump, GDP growth has exploded.

Just a couple of things. First...are the manufacturing jobs that Trump created better than the manufacturing jobs that were lost,? I mean...not all that long ago Republicans were saying that the loss of manufacturing jobs was because we were "paying a guy $75 an hour to put a bumper on a car". We weren't, but it sure got the farmers in flyover America riled up. Trump even said that blue collar workers were overpaid.

So we got rid of job that paid $25 an hour, and had fully paid health care for life, and had a pension, and had a 401K plan (which all together totaled about $75 and hour). Have those jobs been replaced? Will those jobs EVER be replaced? Because while there HAVE been a lot of manufacturing jobs created....they pay about $15 an hour. And if the employee wants insurance, they'll need to take some money for their share of the insurance premium. And they don't have a pension. So if they are going to save for retirement, they are going to need to take some more money and put it in their 401K. So was Obama really wrong? Will we ever get back to the days where a blue collar worker could live a middle class lifestyle while working one job?

About those tax cuts. I thought that they were supposed to create jobs and/or "trickle down" to workers in the form of a higher wage. But it SEEMS like they were used to buy back a lot of stock. How much of a raise did your company give you with the money they saved from the tax cut? And I know...most gave an obligatory 3% increase every year before the tax cut, so how much more than 3% did you get this year?

Thank God that Republicans were there for 6 years to limit the Obama debt to a mere $20 trillion. And it's GOOD to see them be so fiscally conservative that in just 2 years, good old "make America Grate again" debt is now Twenty TWO trillion. And get this.....they are spending when we are in the middle of the greatest economy this country has ever seen in it's history (and we know that's true because Trump said it was).

And if you look at projections of GDP, aside from the lighter fluid on a fire that the tax cuts caused...things are settling back down. But not to worry.....the economy tends to be a cyclical thing...Trump walked in during and up cycle and takes full credit for it. But if that cycle enters a downward trend before November 2020. I'm sure he'll find a way to blame Obama.

Just a couple of things. First...are the manufacturing jobs that Trump created better than the manufacturing jobs that were lost,? I mean...not all that long ago Republicans were saying that the loss of manufacturing jobs was because we were "paying a guy $75 an hour to put a bumper on a car". We weren't, but it sure got the farmers in flyover America riled up. Trump even said that blue collar workers were overpaid.

So we got rid of job that paid $25 an hour, and had fully paid health care for life, and had a pension, and had a 401K plan (which all together totaled about $75 and hour). Have those jobs been replaced? Will those jobs EVER be replaced? Because while there HAVE been a lot of manufacturing jobs created....they pay about $15 an hour. And if the employee wants insurance, they'll need to take some money for their share of the insurance premium. And they don't have a pension. So if they are going to save for retirement, they are going to need to take some more money and put it in their 401K. So was Obama really wrong? Will we ever get back to the days where a blue collar worker could live a middle class lifestyle while working one job?

About those tax cuts. I thought that they were supposed to create jobs and/or "trickle down" to workers in the form of a higher wage. But it SEEMS like they were used to buy back a lot of stock. How much of a raise did your company give you with the money they saved from the tax cut? And I know...most gave an obligatory 3% increase every year before the tax cut, so how much more than 3% did you get this year?

Thank God that Republicans were there for 6 years to limit the Obama debt to a mere $20 trillion. And it's GOOD to see them be so fiscally conservative that in just 2 years, good old "make America Grate again" debt is now Twenty TWO trillion. And get this.....they are spending when we are in the middle of the greatest economy this country has ever seen in it's history (and we know that's true because Trump said it was).

And if you look at projections of GDP, aside from the lighter fluid on a fire that the tax cuts caused...things are settling back down. But not to worry.....the economy tends to be a cyclical thing...Trump walked in during and up cycle and takes full credit for it. But if that cycle enters a downward trend before November 2020. I'm sure he'll find a way to blame Obama.

That’s a tad long winded and sounds more like a rant then something factual.

The facts are wages have increased: https://www.cnbc.com/2019/05/03/nonfarm-payrolls-april-2019.html

Average hourly earnings growth held at 3.2% over the past year, a notch below Dow Jones estimates of 3.3%. The monthly gain was 0.2%, below the expected 0.3% increase, bringing the average to $27.77. The average work week also dropped 0.1 hours to 34.4 hours.

58717937_2431961346854785_8576849772269273088_n.jpg

H E Y, Insp4.

Did You (yet), do as I Requested, and ( IN PRINT, Here on the 'Cooler'), Proclaim the following, That;

YOU are Voting for the M O R O N in 2020 ?
AND, that,
THE MORON will Defeat any DEMOCRAT in 2020 ?

"LETS GO", Get Busy Typing !!!!!!!!!!
Your request was do I feel Trump could defeat Biden in 2020!..... My answer was:...... Any day of the week! And as for the rest of them, no problem. Eat your heart out Bears!