Did I miss something?

PB with all due respect managent has tried and tried...I know I was on the uniform team for fitline. This has to due with Twinhills and the supplier. Management wanted us to be in the new uniform by now. Again this is Twinhills problem!!!!

What management wanted/wants means zero. What's actually DONE to produce acceptable uniforms for the FA's busting their backs on the line does count. This isn't Twinhill's problem, it's the problem of every FA who has to search their closets to try to find something even half-decent to wear anymore. Twinhills people aren't posting here. Competent managers seek out vendors able to actually deliver, and establish contingency plans/contractual clauses should difficulties arise. No manager/leader worth spit simply throws out massive orders otherwise, nor just "goes cheap and hopes for the best". They stay on top of developments instead, and ensure that things get done.

Nevermind...I'd almost forgotten about SHARES....

PB with all due respect managent has tried and tried...I know I was on the uniform team for fitline. This has to due with Twinhills and the supplier. Management wanted us to be in the new uniform by now. Again this is Twinhills problem!!!!
THIS IS MANAGEMENTS problem....thats what they get for using a non american supplier....they went the cheap route yet again. Sizes are off...quality is cheap.

Back