Don’t-Miss Video: Incredible Look at U.S. Airways Flight 1549

Does the video show DW, the flight attendant in the rear opening the rear door and then trying to blame it on a passenger?

Listening to the radio along with the visual gives me goose bumps to this very day. What a miracle. I'm just thankful that it turned out the way it did. WOW.

Interesting simulation. I wonder what the line between hard data and special effects was.

That's kinda chilling. I also enjoyed reading the cockpit dialog in context of the events.

Side note: Did Sulley get ding'd for violating the sterile cockpit rule? Just prior to the bird strike, he made a comment about the nice view of the Hudson.....

That's kinda chilling. I also enjoyed reading the cockpit dialog in context of the events.

Side note: Did Sulley get ding'd for violating the sterile cockpit rule? Just prior to the bird strike, he made a comment about the nice view of the Hudson.....

YGTBSM.

Were YOU there? It's people like yourself that give this board a bad name! You have no clue as to what you say and your statement is irrelivant much like yourself. If you want to comment on something comment on your own stupidity for posting such non-sense. I hope your fine wisdom and understanding of airline accidents provides you with the proper amount of guilt for comments such as these. You remind me of George Custanza in the Seinfeld episode with the fire at the kids school... Yes, I think you are a fine candidate for George... Happy Running...

Just my opinion...

Were YOU there? It's people like yourself that give this board a bad name! You have no clue as to what you say and your statement is irrelivant much like yourself. If you want to comment on something comment on your own stupidity for posting such non-sense. I hope your fine wisdom and understanding of airline accidents provides you with the proper amount of guilt for comments such as these. You remind me of George Custanza in the Seinfeld episode with the fire at the kids school... Yes, I think you are a fine candidate for George... Happy Running...

Just my opinion...

You put into perfect words my sentiments with his post. Inflammatory and ignorant indeed. Tsk tsk

Latest posts

Back