Drunk, Naked Pinnacle Pilot, Flight Attendant Arrested After Tryst

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just hope it was fun for her playing on the tree and him playing in the bush. :up:

dang......... her myspace page is "private" now. LOL....probably had too many friends asking to be added.
Knew this girl who use to pretend to be drunk after a beer... usually around a group of guys. So now they decided next time to give her O'douls.... after she drank one bottle...she acted up again...
she reminded me of that girl... they made a lot of fun out of her after that... "I can't believe people can get drunk over one non-alchoholic beer!"

dang......... her myspace page is "private" now. LOL....probably had too many friends asking to be added.
Knew this girl who use to pretend to be drunk after a beer... usually around a group of guys. So now they decided next time to give her O'douls.... after she drank one bottle...she acted up again...
she reminded me of that girl... they made a lot of fun out of her after that... "I can't believe people can get drunk over one non-alchoholic beer!"

My parents, both retired NWA crewmembers, said that I and my twin brother were conceived on a layover outside a honky-tonk in Bismarck, ND. My parents married and are celebrating their 51st wedding anniversary. My brother and and I are both Peace Corps physicians.

See? Good can come from drunken airline hook-ups. I wish them the best!

My parents, both retired NWA crewmembers, said that I and my twin brother were conceived on a layover outside a honky-tonk in Bismarck, ND. My parents married and are celebrating their 51st wedding anniversary. My brother and and I are both Peace Corps physicians.

See? Good can come from drunken airline hook-ups. I wish them the best!
you were conceived in sin? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back