E-mails Form Northwest Airlines Pilots

PTO...do the pilots and f/a's get to use their cellphones on NW property? What about the IAM?

I have seen them with them yes. I do not know if there is a rule that says they can't though. I could also care less. That is their buisness not mine. That is the problem with you union guys, you are always worried about what the other person is doing.

Am I missing something here? :unsure: :huh:

Jim In Texas ? (jimntx);

No you are not missing anything here other than the support by the NWA Pilots is nonexestint.
Of course ALPA will pi$$ and moan and demand solidarity to support their jobs, but by then it will be too late.
Sad but true :(

Maybe it is because they can see the big picture as to what is going on in the industry and aren't as suicidal as some other unions might be.
Do you guys belong to unions so you have someone else to blame for the position you are in?

Maybe it is because they can see the big picture as to what is going on in the industry and aren't as suicidal as some other unions might be.
Do you guys belong to unions so you have someone else to blame for the position you are in?

There you go Jim, send this one to ALPA as Pilots are all next on the chopping block!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"The big picture" ??
"Suicidal" ??
"belong to unions" ??

PTO,

Don't concern yourself with those topics !!
(Because)
You have NO standing !!

WHY ??

Because YOU are a S C A B !!

A FILTHY, DIRTY, LOW LIFE, BACK-STABBING, (just) 1 millimeter better than a CHILD MOLESTER....S C A B !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NH/BB's

could it be that the NWA pilots have already seen what is going on at US Airways old division MDA--MidAtlantic Airways and may be that is why the NWA pilots seem scared?

could it be that the NWA pilots have already seen what is going on at US Airways old division MDA--MidAtlantic Airways and may be that is why the NWA pilots seem scared?
or maybe its for the obvious reason that no one has mentioned:

They don't know anything about there being a website to post such comments to

or maybe its for the obvious reason that no one has mentioned:

They don't know anything about there being a website to post such comments to
Which would tell me they have no concern for what's going on by not taking the time to find a place to comment. This doesn't have to be at AMFA's website, could be a letter to editor at a major newspaper talking about the sh*tbirds they are flying. I wouldn't expect anything from ALPA, afterall they and the IAM's leadership are the ones behind the no assistance push by the AFL-CIO, or at least that's what the AFL-CIO claims.

Back