Ear problems?

Northernflyer

Nov 14, 2005
I am turning to here because I have run out of idea?

Long story short I have been to many doctors and all say a bifferent thing. I have been getting ear pain, headachs, ear presure(the feeling that my ears stay plugged) and many ear infections over the last year. All the doctors agree that my ears seem to be fine fovever the syptoms are still there.I have past my first class medical sense this began however I fear that it could be in jeoporty if I dont get this fixed. Anybody out there ran across anything similiar? Anyhelp would be great, like I said I am out of ideas?

I am turning to here because I have run out of idea?

Long story short I have been to many doctors and all say a bifferent thing. I have been getting ear pain, headachs, ear presure(the feeling that my ears stay plugged) and many ear infections over the last year. All the doctors agree that my ears seem to be fine fovever the syptoms are still there.I have past my first class medical sense this began however I fear that it could be in jeoporty if I dont get this fixed. Anybody out there ran across anything similiar? Anyhelp would be great, like I said I am out of ideas?

Wow...that sounds awful. I hope you can find help! Are you typically congested?

Have you gotten a second opinion?

I have had about 5 opinions and each one is different. This is why I am out of ideas. If they cant figure it out how am I supposed to? Just hoping that someone out there can help.

Back