East Coast Offshore

RDM

Senior
Mar 9, 2003
Hello all,

Have just been informed by our CP that Cougar is actively looking for IFR pilots for our St. John's operation. The website is not yet updated but should be in the next day or so.

In the mean time if anyone would like contact info drop me a PM and I will pass it along.

Like I said the website should be updated soon with the particulars.

Ronnie

Hey RDM, is Joe Breen still working for you guys? If so say hi to him from Tony. If he's ever down in Texas tell him to get in touch with me.
Regards
SOB

Hey Tony,

How ya'll doin down thar.

Big dog ripped the cords and went to the Globemaster team. Flying a "looser cruiser" outa some hot place were 5 dollar per diems get you 3 a day, plus a hangover.

He will be sadly missed, :(

Is he working for ADA? Since he's not there say high to Paul Carter for me and Steve (ex CHC) Hope all is well with you boys. Aweful rainy and wet this hitch, reminds me of the winters on Vancouver Island. Another storm is brewing off-shore, I think there calling this one Mathew.
Cheers
SOB

CHC Intl, Thailand S61.

Will say hello to the rest for you ;)

Don't you be sending no resume.....you still got a company to run :eek: :p

Hi RDM,

Curious, before I submit a CV, what are the tours 4 / 4 or 6 / 6?

thanks,

Homer

:mellow: Tours? Hmmmm I would have loved that! B)

Oh well, hey RDM ya got your waxing permit yet? Here beaver, beaver, beaver! :D

Thumper2,

RDM Has been into the books. Done a nice job on his own legs. As you know he is real shy so he is a little modest when it comes to bragging about his waxing abilities. What a set of legs that man has. He is keeping us busy here in Stavanger. Imagine looking at him as though he knows something...................lol

Keep in touch.

SAR

SAR,

Never mind my legs, although they are pretty hot.

Shouldn't you be studying.....doesn't someone have a IFR/PPC tommorrow?

Thumper,

How goes the battle? Doin fine we all hope. Quess your nearing the end of this tour.

You sent a resume in yet, there are openings :blink: ;) :rolleyes:

Back