Ed Colodny to be on last US flight

Parker should ride next to Mr. Colodny and ask him how to treat his employees , those wer the good days when Mr. Colodny was in charge , he would walk into breakrooms and talk to his employees , he was a great leader.

While I won't argue that Uncle Ed was a great leader in his day, I must say that he failed miserably in the end. He left too soon following the mergers with PI & PS leaving an unfinished mess to Schofield. As we all know he wasn't equipped to handle the mess that was dumped in his lap. This led the airline into over a decade of staggering financial losses. He had a great leader on the sidelines that he decided to discard, his name... Gordon Bethune...

Overspeed said:
bunt3dunk,
And Bob Crandall could be there too telling Parker how to run it like a boss!
Typical battered wife, praising that POS Crandall. The guy who pioneered destroying labor in the airlines. But then again you also support his willing accomplice the disgraceful twu so I shouldn't be surprised!

wings396 said:
While I won't argue that Uncle Ed was a great leader in his day, I must say that he failed miserably in the end. He left too soon following the mergers with PI & PS leaving an unfinished mess to Schofield. As we all know he wasn't equipped to handle the mess that was dumped in his lap. This led the airline into over a decade of staggering financial losses. He had a great leader on the sidelines that he decided to discard, his name... Gordon Bethune...

Ditto.

bunt3dunk said:
Parker should ride next to Mr. Colodny and ask him how to treat his employees , those wer the good days when Mr. Colodny was in charge , he would walk into breakrooms and talk to his employees , he was a great leader.

Ed Colodny, the great destroyer of jobs, airlines, and careers.  

Back