Election year 2020

What I linked said that they did not change their election rules. Nothing was changed. Only in Trump's mind. They added some things, such as additional drop off points, then again, Texas took action by REDUCING drop off points (without legislative approval), so THEY are as guilty as the states they are suing for circumventing the legislature. This case gets weaker every time I write anything about it.

And again, here is a decision that is remarkably similar to the charges Texas is claiming. My guess is that the decision will be just as short..

https://www.supremecourt.gov/orders/courtorders/120820zr_bq7d.pdf
Well K.C. we'll just have to wait and see what happens now won't we? But, I do believe what wait well be short!

Indeed it will. It doesn't take much time to say "denied".
Wishful thinking K.C.?
129974523_3413275042114971_5454516338080221536_n.jpg

Wishful thinking K.C.?
129974523_3413275042114971_5454516338080221536_n.jpg

We will see...won't we? Trump is betting that the SC is "his"court. I think he'll be a little shaken. My only fear is whether or not the right wingers will start a civil war when the SC rules against them.

Well KC, let me turn the table on you and ask, exactly what State Legislature gave their Attorney General the authority to change election rules?
I got a question for you. Should Texas prevail (they won't but let's pretend), would any of those four states be out of line to sue TExas to have THEIR votes thrown out and citing the Texas case as president? Here's why I ask. You might not have noticed, but prior to the election, The Governor of Texas ordered that there could only be one drop box per county. And the Texas Supreme Court upheld that order. But neither the governor or Supreme Court is the legislature, therefore, the Texas votes are null and void and should be thrown out. Does that make sense to you? It wasn't the legislature that made those changes...it was the governor and secretary of state.

I got a question for you. Should Texas prevail (they won't but let's pretend), would any of those four states be out of line to sue TExas to have THEIR votes thrown out and citing the Texas case as president? Here's why I ask. You might not have noticed, but prior to the election, The Governor of Texas ordered that there could only be one drop box per county. And the Texas Supreme Court upheld that order. But neither the governor or Supreme Court is the legislature, therefore, the Texas votes are null and void and should be thrown out. Does that make sense to you? It wasn't the legislature that made those changes...it was the governor and secretary of state.
Well K.C. now that we are "pretending" I'll go over this again! Texas win's! Biden looses 62 electoral votes! Which brings him under the 270 that is needed to win the election! The four States in question sue Texas! They win which means Trump looses the Texas electoral vote. Now both candidates hold under 270 votes. In that case the decision would fall to the House of Representatives. But that's not the only option the court can make!

Yep...Anybody who bet money that Trump would destroy our democracy is in for a great pay day
I really did not know how crazy Trumpicans were.
I have been a republican most of my life but I have never seen the lies and crazy theories that are here now.
Trumpicans are a pox on the truth and spin BS at every point.
Sad Day for America as they subvert democracy.

Well K.C. now that we are "pretending" I'll go over this again! Texas win's! Biden looses 62 electoral votes! Which brings him under the 270 that is needed to win the election! The four States in question sue Texas! They win which means Trump looses the Texas electoral vote. Now both candidates hold under 270 votes. In that case the decision would fall to the House of Representatives. But that's not the only option the court can make!

Ooops....looks like you were wrong.

https://www.wsbtv.com/news/trending...cts-texas-lawsuit/SRSJR7OXAJHMLKSSXHOATQ3LKQ/

So NOW will you be the gracious loser that you told us you would be?

I really did not know how crazy Trumpicans were.
I have been a republican most of my life but I have never seen the lies and crazy theories that are here now.
Trumpicans are a pox on the truth and spin BS at every point.
Sad Day for America as they subvert democracy.

Well...given that their last great hope was just dismissed by the SC, I'm standing by to see if civil war breaks out.

Back