Envoy....No more Bruch from Europe....

It wasn't tuna.

The tuna burrito has been put on hiatus until a more effective way of disguising the odor is developed.

You all crack me up! I worked T/A flights long before all the hags even wanted to work these flights. For a NANOSECOND during the Wolf years did we EVER have an award winning service!! REALITY CHECK!! Overall, our Business Class has ALWAYS been pretty much average. I have eatten AND served some disgusting meal choices from Piedmont to USAir to US Airways to what ever the hell we are now. Don't fool yourself one bit. The food is really no different! Our f/a's are the biggest problem. They couldn't cook a meal correctly if their lives depended on it! 30 minutes are what most cook the food. is it any WONDER the food looks and taste horrible? We have NEVER EVER been the industry leader in ANYTHING! Why would any of you be surprise that we suck in THIS regard?

You did the 330 First Class or even Envoy under Wolf? Good God you did one thing out of order it was the Spanish inquisition. I find this hard to even imagine. This dog food bowl they serve as envoy is just well, you can't even really say what it is but abyssal. So PI US or USAIRWAYS is and was all better than AWA-USAIRWAYS West pathetic attempt at service. Sorry buddy.

Your post makes no sense! Your missing the point!! We have NEVER been that great! Sorry, BUD, but the food is no better and no worst! The original US Airways f/a's have very short memories. 2-3 years of a pretty good Wolf era doesn't erase an average BC for the rest of the 19 years!

Back