Evidence: Syria gas attack work of U.S. allies

traderjake

Veteran
Aug 30, 2002
www.usaviation.com
NEW YORK – As the U.S. considers a response to what it calls a chemical weapon attack by Syria’s Bashar al-Assad regime that killed hundreds of civilians, reliable Middle Eastern sources say they have evidence the culprits actually were the rebel forces trying to take over the government.

"Another video posted on YouTube shows what appears to be Syrian rebel forces loading a canister of nerve gas on a rocket to fire presumably at civilians and possibly government forces

As seen below, a screen capture from the video shows rebel civilian forces placing a suspicious blue canister on top of a rocket-launching device."

http://www.wnd.com/2...ttack-in-syria/

Not sure why you say the US is itching to "get into Syria"

The administration clearly is not, and is being criticized for it by the old bushies

McCain says the admin is not doing enough and should "get into" Syria in a more substantial way

Some of that crowd may be itching, the US isnt

Latest post

Fence%20Post.jpg

Kick it up a notch and imagine US is behind it.......US has been itching to get into Syria, why I don't know.

What does Syria have that is a vital interest to the US?

Maybe the dems finding out Bush was right ?

JESUS CHRIST dell,................EL-CHIMPO was Never right about anything. W T F ???
Doing DRUGS is dangerous to your health ol' friend.
I worry about you, ....so put the 'PIPE' Down !

Not sure why you say the US is itching to "get into Syria"

The administration clearly is not, and is being criticized for it by the old bushies

McCain says the admin is not doing enough and should "get into" Syria in a more substantial way

Some of that crowd may be itching, the US isnt

Think it has something to do with being a "World Leader" and not a "World Stand-By and Watcher"!

But , as I said before, when has the current POTUS ever been considered a leader, by the rest of the world..................if the shoe fits and all that !

Latest posts

Back