Excitement At The Hall

twuer said:
Okay, you caught me. I am CIO, and TWUer and Informer!!.........I am also JT Kirk, Drip E. Kwill, Move on, My World, Bill, Johnny Lunchbox, Porkchop, Jake, Long Term AMT, MCI AFL-CIO and all the other TWU supporters on this board!!!
The crazy thing is this dufus is running for TWU Local 514 President. <_<
Maybe his sidekick Dill will run for VP?

Okay, you caught me. I am CIO, and TWUer and Informer!!.........I am also JT Kirk, Drip E. Kwill, Move on, My World, Bill, Johnny Lunchbox, Porkchop, Jake, Long Term AMT, MCI AFL-CIO and all the other TWU supporters on this board!!!

Thanks for clearing that up.

I am marking this day on my calendar. "The day TWUer told the truth."
Thought I'd never see the day.

Could it be? There are mooooorrrrrreeeee than one individual writing under the same alias?

Wrong again, think I may be going fishing this week!

Have a Great TWU Day all you Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!

Today I attended IMPACT training. What the twu wannabes did to John definitely falls under HARASSMENT!!
If your being harassed you can report an incident by:
Telling your supervisor, manager, or anyone to whom your boss reports..
Employee Services at: 1-800-4HR-2000, option #4............
The Network Hotline at: 1-800-241-5689........

John, when AMFA comes in we promise not to hit you in your heart or kick you in your bad leg. To bad these two twu goons couldn't have attended IMPACT training before it was to late. If your too afraid to call, maybe someone might make the call for you. Once reported the company has to do an investigation.

Keep the Faith...........VOTE AMFA!!!!!!!!!

Checking it Out said:
Could it be? There are mooooorrrrrreeeee than one individual writing under the same alias?

Wrong again, think I may be going fishing this week!

Have a Great TWU Day all you Brothers and Sisters!!!!!!!
Hell Yes,
By all means go fishing, you wouldn't want witness any punches, kicks or chairs being thrown. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Decision 2004 said:
The crazy thing is this dufus is running for TWU Local 514 President. <_<
Maybe his sidekick Dill will run for VP?
Nice try Dave!!!! But you don't have a clue!!!! That's what make this so humorous!!! :lol:

Why bring anyone else into this Dave??? You have something against girls???? Hate to tell you Dave, but Dill would wipe the floor with you!!!!! You're just mad because noone will ask you to be their sidekick!!!!!! :lol:

Well, it appears that the two big, bad Marines denied everything. "I don't know how John got on the ground!!!" They wouldn't even respond to the "prosecutor". Looks like they are suspended for the rest of their term. Think they'll have the guts to run again??? Stupid is as stupid does I guess!!!!

The question is would anyone in Local 514 vote for them?

When is the current term over?

Seems when the members continuously ask officers when they are going to stand and fight, the officers dont understand what that means exactly.

They mean fight for our rights and our profession. Not each other!

Buck said:
The question is would anyone in Local 514 vote for them?

When is the current term over?
They certainly won't be getting my vote. The elections are in June. I am sure they will try running again, but you have to admit that this little "incident" has hurt any credibility that they might have had. They let their positions go to their head and look where it got them.

So Buck, any suggestions from you as to whom you would like to see in office?? I've made my picks!! :) Thompson and Howard aren't one of them!! :shock:

Why do you ask me such a question?

My answer is no one associated with the TWU. Especially those who have condoned the actions of these officers without a real penalty that would have been administered to any other employee or member.

Of course as I have stated before I do not pay dues until forced to do so by Article 38 of the AA agreement. I also am on Agency Fee status. The TWU Agency Fee policy in itself removes my rights as a member. The TWU removes my voting rights, so I choose not to pay dues. Therefore you are asking the wrong person.

TWU supporters are naturally always equipped to go to the LOCAL 514 BUS TEMPLE on Pine street. What's a few punches among fellow TWU DUMMIES?

Buck said:
Why do you ask me such a question?

My answer is no one associated with the TWU. Especially those who have condoned the actions of these officers without a real penalty that would have been administered to any other employee or member.

Of course as I have stated before I do not pay dues until forced to do so by Article 38 of the AA agreement. I also am on Agency Fee status. The TWU Agency Fee policy in itself removes my rights as a member. The TWU removes my voting rights, so I choose not to pay dues. Therefore you are asking the wrong person.
"Bravo Buck", Why do you bother injecting your input if you are on Agency Fee status....? You know you made the choice to place yourself in your current capacity with your stance of "Unionism according to Buck"...! Did it ever occur to you that you may be are part of the problem, and not the solution....!!!!

Go cry me a river.......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-------------------------------
AMFA: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

hss,
"Did it ever occur to you that you may be are part of the problem, and not the solution....!!!!"

You ask Buck this question before you even thought what you typed. Buck is standing up for his beliefs and is doing what is right for our profession. Two things you fear doing. How's that alias working out for you?

Back