Executive Consultant?

Checking it Out said:
[post="167200"][/post]​
Hopeful we all have taken concessions at AA, no one more than me likes it!

In other words no one likes it more than you? So you like the concessions?

Thats why we have changed leadership in Tulsa.

Hold on just one minute here!

You have been insisting that all the concessions were neccisary and that the TWU did the right thing.

Now you are saying that you replaced your leadership because of the concessions. That does not make sense. If the leadership did the right thing, if the TWU did the right thing why are you saying thats why you replaced the leadership? Did your President sign the contract into place "without further ratification"? If your local leadership has been replaced but those who control the contract can not be replaced then what is the point? If you are now saying that your local leaders deserved to be replaced then doesnt the same hold true for Jim Little and the International? In other words shouldnt we replace the entire TWU with AMFA?

Now we are going to work on rebuilding over the next 18 months and unite the membership as we enter negotiations with AA.

Rebuilding? What are you saying needs to be rebuilt? Are we goingto "stand united" and give more concessions so the TWU can get more dues payers? Do you have a plan or just more rhetoric?

Anyone that is willing to see both sides of the issue of union vs. union can see the TWU is a better choice to lead us into negotiations.

Based upon their past performance? Why did you replace your leaders again? For the great job that the TWU did in getting us paycuts? Have you seen the graph of mechanics pay vs CPI under the TWU?

As a paid adviser, moreover, McCormick helped install the Professional Flight Attendants Assn. (PFAA) at Northwest Airlines after ousting the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. With McCormick acting as outside consultant, the PFAA is now trying to supplant the Association of Flight Attendants at United. Note: Amfa claims a Mechanic only Union while subsidizing other groups!

Are you saying that McCormick, a private company that provides services to AMFA can only work for AMFA? Is Luby under the same constraints? How about FPA, you know the company where Sonny son worked that gets us all those screwed up insurance policiesxthat keep landing the International in court as ripped off members sue the union?

I think its great that the Flight attendants are going into a flight attendants union. Its about time for them too. I think that the AFA blew it. They did not want to step on any of the other AFL-CIO unions toes so they sold their members and their mission short be leaving flight attendants all split up in different unions. It made them weaker as a whole. They should have gone after all the flight attendants, instead they went belly up and begged the CWA to take them in. I wont bad mouth the CWA, they are a good union, its no suprise that the APA did not go to the TWU, IAM or IBT. Maybe I will send the PFAA a contribution. I hope that McCormick helps the fleet service clerks get the AGW too.

How many years is it now that they have been talking about certifying flight attendants? At least 30. Still no progress. Seems that the AFA couldnt get it done, 100,000 member TWU couldnt do it, not the 700,000 member iAM, or even the 1.4 million member IBT. It sems that all these AFL-CIO unions, collectively over 2 million members could not get flight attendant certification over a 30 year period.

The fact is that the AFL-CIO unions have failed the mechanics, flight attendants and all the other ground workers. We need strong unions that only have our interests to deal with, like the pilots. The only way we can get united is to leave the TWU affiliated unions, reorganize outside the AFL-CIO and then, if it suits us-rejoin the AFL-CIO or form an entirely new alliance of airline unions.

Checking it Out said:
Now we are going to work on rebuilding over the next 18 months and unite the membership as we enter negotiations with AA.

Unite what a crock!!!! Your own 514 pres said he was going to step on the necks of the AMFA supporters!! That is not going to unite in fact it has got me a shop steward an a twu info man to come to me for cards to sign.

I think you got to CEO again Bob. He can't handle to much truth in one day. The Board has determined that the single craft or class of Airline Mechanics, Ground Service, Plant Maintenance, and Fleet Service Personnel is no longer a proper craft or class at either American or TWA-LLC. The proper crafts or classes are Mechanics and Related Employees, and Fleet Service Employees. 29 NMB 240, 251 NO VOTE :angry: NO PEACE!!!!

Since PFAA members are so happy. Report has it, less than 45% OF THE MEMBERS ARE PAYING DUES? It looks like, Amfa is subsidizing the PFAA thru the McCormick group!

It appears that amfa has once again failed at "accountability" and will not answer the questions regarding McCormick and Delle as employee's of NW. Will the influence from their peer's affect their representational responsibilities to the membership they have solicited? Where there "Golden Parachutes" awarded these two fella's?

Remeber, "Accountability Lane" is a "ONE-WAY STREET" in the eyes of amfa..! :shock:

--------------------------------
amfa: The YUGO of the labor movement
Where bargaining means YOU GO....!

In the eyes of amfa accountability is not an option. They have the IAM, TWU, and IBT to lay blame to for all of their invaluable negotiations.

Checking it Out said:
Since PFAA members are so happy. Report has it, less than 45% OF THE MEMBERS ARE PAYING DUES? It looks like, Amfa is subsidizing the PFAA thru the McCormick group!
[post="169610"][/post]​

How about providing us a copy of the "report."

:shock:

AMFAMAN said:
How about providing us a copy of the "report."

:shock:
[post="169739"][/post]​

The only report cio gets is the next time he reports to medical to get his lithium.

Punks, Drunks, Cowards, Functional Illiterates, Felons, and Scabs. The twu's finest.

NO VOTE? NO PEACE!!!!

I think he also needs something for schizophrenia Hackman. He posts on here some things with minuscule particles of truth and next thing you know He is so fare out there he can see the curvature of the earth. If he would just have the guts to go to the base and talk to some mechanics and do some research he could with the right medication understand the truth.

Checking it Out said:
[post="169610"][/post]​

So? If thats true then it shoots a big hole through the TWUs assertion that the AMFA is a selfish Union that only cares about mechanics doesnt it? If its true then I hope that they extend this assistance to the AGW so then if we have to redo the cards the TWU wont know which list to inflate!

Mark Inman said:
I think he also needs something for schizophrenia Hackman. He posts on here some things with minuscule particles of truth and next thing you know He is so fare out there he can see the curvature of the earth. If he would just have the guts to go to the base and talk to some mechanics and do some research he could with the right medication understand the truth.
[post="169860"][/post]​

That is typicle of amfa logic...!

Inject your"amfa rhetoric" in small groups at the Base and avoid the real truth before the membership in a debate forum.

Care to take the amfa kool-aide challenge?...See below.... ;)

-----------------------------------------
It appears that amfa has once again failed at "accountability" and will not answer the questions regarding McCormick and Delle as employee's of NW. Will the influence from their peer's affect their representational responsibilities to the membership they have solicited? Where there "Golden Parachutes" awarded these two fella's?

You people are a real hoot....HA/HA/HA/ :p

------------------------------------

High Speed Steel said:
Inject your"amfa rhetoric" in small groups at the Base and avoid the real truth before the membership in a debate forum.

Isnt this a debate forum? Its clear which side avoids debate here. Just look at the threads. Whenever the TWU is confronted with an issue they attack the person who posted it instead of the issue.

You claim that Delle and McCormick are NWA employees. Well what do you present to back that up? Give us some evidence and I will ask the AMFA about it. Are they listed as Employees so they can gain access to the work areas where they have members or do they recieve an unreimbused salary like many TWU officials?

As far as I know even those TWU officials that are not on company payroll that came from AA still get there Airport access IDs renewed through the company. The last time Gless got his renewed he asked if management would bring it out to him because he did not want to face the members, they refused and he snuck in and out to get it.

Bob, I appreciate you taking part in the "amfa Kool-Aide Challenge". I do have questions regarding the employment of McCormick as Executive Consultant, and Delle listed as Consultant with NW Airlines. This listing of employment capacity lists McCormick as Superior in respect to authority...!

Who's in charge of amfa, Bob...?

With the information provided by McCormick in the interview it suggest's that McCormick has more control over this association than one once thought. There are pointed questions that would only be afforded to someone of power over an association. And the answers provided by McCormick, reflect that he is an individual who possess the power of authority over this amfa association...! He claims to "Manage the Business of the amfa"...!

.......Help me out here Bob...... Just Curious..... B)

--------------------------------

Back