Executive Vice President And Chief Human Resources

700UW

Corn Field
Nov 11, 2003
NC
BYE BYE, Don't let the door it you on the way out!

Ford & Harrison anticipates that Glass' experience and leadership will be of particular value to companies in industries facing similar restructuring issues (i.e. labor costs, pension restructuring, healthcare management, retiree issues, etc.) to those that were addressed at US Airways.

Click for Story

700UW said:
BYE BYE, Don't let the door it you on the way out!
Click for Story
[post="308605"][/post]​
It says Jerry is the best of the best...

I have zero college and I KNOW I know more about the human condition than that man ever will and why he and I will be on different planes in eternity. You know, the one where I look over and show him my cold cup of water while he looks on in despair.

And folks thought I was crazy with the "conspiracy theory"...

Personally, I voted NO and wanted to risk the threat of liquidation. Why? Because a) I knew there would be no liquidation as a few hired Conartists were testing their theory to bust the unions and, if they did, the spiral would have STOPPED and the "market forces" would dictate who survives.

22,000 U employees under the bus later, a merger, with more eliminations is not survival. U didn't survive; AWA did. The Execs walk away wealthier than they came in, and Labor went south.

Just so happens THIER "plan" fit the turning environmental conditions, which they didn't even predict.

And Jerry and Co. become wealthy thanks to the majority of the U employees generosities; take a bow.

And so the story continues...

How can he be gone and yet is taking a pay cut

Copyright © 2005 Dow Jones & Company, Inc.
10/03 17:59 DJ Three US Airways Officials Agree To Pay Cuts >LCC

WASHINGTON (Dow Jones)--Three executives of U.S. Airways Group Inc. (LCC) agreed to reduce their pay, the company reported on Monday in a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission.

Alan W. Crellin, Jerrold A. Glass and Elizabeth K. Lanier, who were executives of U.S. Airways before the company's recent emergence from bankruptcy in its merger with America West Holdings Corp., were each entitled to an annual base salary of $425,000 in previous employment agreements.

However, the company disclosed on Monday that each executive agreed to an annual reduced base salary of $317,475.

Crellin is to serve as US Airways' executive vice president-operations; Glass as executive vice president and chief human resources officer; and Lanier as executive vice president-corporate affairs, general counsel and secretary.

The executives are also eligible for unspecified bonuses and awards of stock or options, the company said.

-By Tony Cooke, Dow Jones Newswires; 202-862-1347; [email protected]

(END) Dow Jones Newswires

"Jerry is one of the most highly recognized and respected HR executives in corporate America, clearly demonstrated by his stellar work in the success of US Airlines' restructuring," said C. Lash Harrison, Managing Partner of Ford & Harrison. "

US Airlines, lol.

I hope his karma comes to him.

Light Years said:
"Jerry is one of the most highly recognized and respected HR executives in corporate America, clearly demonstrated by his stellar work in the success of US Airlines' restructuring," said C. Lash Harrison, Managing Partner of Ford & Harrison. "

US Airlines, lol.

I hope his karma comes to him.
[post="308682"][/post]​
I have absolutely no idea where he earned his respects, but by all the crap he helped to put us thru the last 3 or so yrs he has yet to figure out where his respects are actually suppose to be.

Back