Facebook

Status
Not open for further replies.

toganoflex

Veteran
Apr 27, 2008
I'm sitting here thinking if I've known of a dumber group of jackasses than those individuals that liked this page.

Complete fools.

And the company has access to this list through subpoenas for as long as they want. So, when one of these jackasses decides to play tough with the company, the company will reference this list as part of their case against the pilot.

Damn stupid.

So, once again, for your viewing pleasure:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002236324692

Is there something wrong with the idea of restoring ones pay which was taken under BK contracts? Didn't know it was an illegal action to want to be compensated what your actually worth...

Oh that's right, you've lived in the West contracts all your life, Which just happens to be at an all time high right now, which in comparison is in the lower dumps compared to other contracts.

And before you can say it, Yup, LOA 93 is lower, but Hey, it's the lowest US has ever been, where as your at the HIGHEST you've ever been, and barely beating our lowest,

Reactions: 1 person
Is there something wrong with the idea of restoring ones pay which was taken under BK contracts? Didn't know it was an illegal action to want to be compensated what your actually worth...

Oh that's right, you've lived in the West contracts all your life, Which just happens to be at an all time high right now, which in comparison is in the lower dumps compared to other contracts.

And before you can say it, Yup, LOA 93 is lower, but Hey, it's the lowest US has ever been, where as your at the HIGHEST you've ever been, and barely beating our lowest,

Like you said, you're the LOWEST. Remember that. Never had a pay cut. Our contract has some industry leading provisions. I've made a good living off of it.

You guys were the top for what, a few months? And that was a LOOOOONG time ago.

And hey, what's wrong with wearing a yellow lanyard too? Everyone want to be safe, right?

Whatever.

Quit pretending to be a victim you stupid f'er. Everything you've got right now its because of your own actions. This is just another f-up you guys are adding to your already long list.

Just don't crash an airplane because your upset about the injunction. God knows you guys have had more than your fair share of that.

You must be that west capt, we met the other night on the van. Oh wait. With your anger, You must be a '05 West hire pissed 'cause the East is in your left seat.

Industry leading contract provisions? Yup, lets be made to call scheduling after a pairing to get released, Damn regionals don't even have that ####.....

And really, your claim to fame is never having a pay cut??? Oh Boy, so your happy that your contract has been so low, and has undercut the industry for so long, that management knows they can't take you much lower than mesa wages, adjusted for seats flown? Greatttttt.......BTW that contract your on now, came about when? '02 or something?

So what was your contract before that, how far below loa 93 was it, Why don't you post the pay scales of your previous three contracts?

Ahhh, living in the past. I guess I would too if I were living under a sub-B scale wage.

Sub-B scale.

Embarrassing.

If you guys would focus more on the shitty situation you're in now instead of the great stuff you had a decade ago, maybe you'd get smart, get rid of Cleary, accept the Nic, and put a new contract in place.

We've got work groups on property who are on their second contract already

And you dumbasses are living in the past.

F'ing awesome.

What's wrong, you don't have your past 3 pay scales??? Oh ya, you've only been with the company for 6 years, and expect to be above someone who has a length of service greater than 17.....

Sorry I forgot.......your entitled....

No jackass, I don't live in the past.

Show me your current pay rates and I'll show you my current pay rates.

Key word is CURRENT.

How's that sub-B scale?

Pretty sad when you can go to Republic and make more money.

What's wrong, you don't have your past 3 pay scales??? Oh ya, you've only been with the company for 6 years, and expect to be above someone who has a length of service greater than 17.....

Sorry I forgot.......your entitled....

Ahhhhhhh yes the entitlement word.

"My pay cuts saved this industry."

"My pension paid for this merger."

"I helped the Wright boys build their airplane so I deserver to be a Captain."

Etc, etc. ad nauseum.

Definition of Entitled: See Eastie, Angry East FO, USAPA

Reactions: 2 people
I just found out the pilot that started that Facebook page is the same one that put out this interesting tidbit:

"we must make every effort to arrive at least 16 minutes late most of the time,and use the FDML to enter ALL discrepancies, no matter how small they may seem. Carry nothing back to base. Taxi at 7kts at all times so all can see how many people are onboard. Fly 4000 feet below flight planned altitude and and at speed equal to cost index 0. The on time arrivals are very important to management. We must bring the number below 70% despite those company pilots out there (PHX).

Thank you for being on board, use the term in your ATC and ramp communications. Peer pressure is an important aspect of our effort.
You represent the strongest among us. It is up to you to bring the others on board and tell them what is expected of them. We are monitoring the on time performance of our individual crews, but we will gladly accept nominations for “company pilot of the week”. Please email names to [email protected]. We will make sure that all of our pilots know who is not strong enough to walk the walk.
These are serious times and this no place for pansies. There is a lot at stake and we all are counting on your full participation."

Toga,

You and your family must be so proud of you. I can just see the conversation.......(parent or spouse) oh honey were so pround of your expeditated seniority...(toga) thanks, parents and spouse....(parent or spouse) how did that happen?......(toga) I told the company that a bunch of pilots senior to me were on a public forum, that they were going for the goal of getting pay restored to levels of the past(parent or spouse) gee honey Im so proud you were able to leap frog your way ahead of those nasty people.

Listen, I have no more time to type.....I'd rather go spend time with my family. But, you seem to be a total low life to try snitching on fellow pilots.......Im not saying fellow USAirways pilots.....I'm saying fellow pilots. When you were in school learning to fly, did you sit in your dorm room or AC carrier and think,"I'm gonna figure out a way to screw pilots so that they can be fired and I can take there job?

Bottom line is, Parker does not give a rats ass about you. I know you wish that he would, but he doesnt. Who ever is makeing him money is his parachute. If PHX needs to shrink.....he will shrink it. If the east needs to shrink, he will do it to the east.

Im not yelling or I'm not pissed, I'm just saying I think we are more mature than tattletelling on people that we work with......this is not a west v.s. east thing

Reactions: 4 people
Who the #### is tattling you ignorant ass? You think I put this stuff together myself? God damn I understand why you east jerkoffs have no pension and work under sub-B scale wages.

You're all MORONS!

All the stuff I posted came out of the injunction. Try reading #### beyond what USAPA puts out you f'ing lemming.

And as for Parker giving a rats ass - you think USAPA gives a rats ass about the west?

#### you for bringing it up you idiot.

toga,

I came back to the computer to say I was sorry for calling you a low life. Thanks for telling me to ****off and for telling me I'm a idiot.

I hope you have a good evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts