FA's will vote on another TA before August 25th.

FLYUSAIRWAYS

Advanced
Feb 21, 2004
It's a sure thing, that the flight attendants will vote on their 3rd TA before August 25th. I can see it now, the AFA and management will work feverishly 24/7 until they can happily say on August 25th at 9:59PM EDT that another tentative has been reached. Now we can postpone the strike again, until the votes are counted. Gee, I guess that as long as you have a tentative to vote on, you can just keep prolonging CHAOS forever. The new TA will probably be the previous TA, with one added benefit, One free First Class upgrade to all FA's who have perfect attendance for the year. Now your sure to get 51%. Remember, it's all about the DUES.
The plot thickens. Best of luck to everyone at NWA.

It's a sure thing, that the flight attendants will vote on their 3rd TA before August 25th. I can see it now, the AFA and management will work feverishly 24/7 until they can happily say on August 25th at 9:59PM EDT that another tentative has been reached. Now we can postpone the strike again, until the votes are counted. Gee, I guess that as long as you have a tentative to vote on, you can just keep prolonging CHAOS forever. The new TA will probably be the previous TA, with one added benefit, One free First Class upgrade to all FA's who have perfect attendance for the year. Now your sure to get 51%. Remember, it's all about the DUES.
The plot thickens. Best of luck to everyone at NWA.

There's no time for a vote before the 25th, even if AFA once again ignores its own bylaws requiring a 30-day vote period. Now, of course, there can be a TA in the next eight days, but certainly not a VOTE. And AFA had best negotiate someting sigificantly better than the $195M company demand... they can't keep taking the same re-worked, re-written crap back the the members. Anything apporacing $195M won't likely be voted in... especially now that the flight attendants have dougies hairy nutz in a wringer. There is no way AFA can put a positive spin on the company's demand figure; when you put crap on a plate, you can shape it to look like anything you want, but it's still crap.

FLYUSAIRWAYS, you just may be onto something, especially when you read this...

Judge Allan Gropper also denied the Association of Flight Attendants' request to force Northwest to impose terms from a tentative deal it reached with the airline in July.

http://biz.yahoo.com/rb/060817/airlines_northwest.html?.v=2

Remember, the July TA was voted down by the membership 55 percent to 45 percent. That tells me that the AFA is more concerned with the influx of dues money than with the majority of their members at NWA. :down:

There's no time for a vote before the 25th, even if AFA once again ignores its own bylaws requiring a 30-day vote period. Now, of course, there can be a TA in the next eight days, but certainly not a VOTE. And AFA had best negotiate someting sigificantly better than the $195M company demand... they can't keep taking the same re-worked, re-written crap back the the members. Anything apporacing $195M won't likely be voted in... especially now that the flight attendants have dougies hairy nutz in a wringer. There is no way AFA can put a positive spin on the company's demand figure; when you put crap on a plate, you can shape it to look like anything you want, but it's still crap.
You put lip stick on a pig, it's still a pig. :down:

US - if they are to have a TA before the 25th, they better get moving. A lot can happen in 7 days, but I don't think the BIG MAN is going to have a hand in this one. just my thoughts........

Its all about the dues money...Its all about the dues money...Its all about the dues money...
More extensions = more dues money. more AFA dues = more AFL-CIO money. More AFL-CIO money = more judge payoff money. More juge payoff money = more time extensions. More time extensions = more dues money....hey, wait a minute :rolleyes: